LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I loved the customization options. Usually I flash my phones with Cyanogenmod to get a minimum set of customization options not found in stock android, but with G3 I may never have to! 

PS: Linus if you give me a G3 I'll give you my Galaxy S3. Not at all trying to bribe you...at all...seriously....

The beat part of the LG G3 is the 1440p display. It's the only one of its kind.And I also realise when typing this comment....The intensity of autocorrect is also useful.

I love everything about this phone, it has a stuning display and very nice design! In my opinion is the best flagship device to this date !!! I realy hope to winn one, an wish good luck to every one else !!

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the dual window that it has because i absolutely love multitasking and this will help me a lot!!

Definitely the big 5.5 inch screen with 1440p. My hands are quite big, so I love big phones, that fit nicely. :)

The thing I liked about the LG G3 is the skin it has. It looks very customizable and is just overall very appealing to me.

awesome back buttons. I always hit the side buttons or my hands are too small to reach them on larger phones

Love all the small features that LG included in this phone. They may not be useful for me, but they are nice to have.

Besides never having a smartphone I think just the sheer capabilities of the multitasking would probably be my favorite thing.

I loved the laser focus on the camera!!!!   Great Job Linus!

Let me get this straight... Your engine is 1.9 liters and my Pepsi is 2?

What I like best about this phone?

The looks. It's so nice and clean :)

my favorite part of the phone in the review is the the high resolution display, high res win

My fav part is the multitasking! The backwards listing aside, the ability to pinch to see the apps as cards looks great!

My favorite feature is the incredible 2560x1440 screen.

My current phone is a G S2. It's not terrible but it's been through a lot.

Personally I really like the design of this phone and lots of the things you've mentioned really draw me. Not many phones have me interested almost instantly by design. I love the idea of the volume buttons on the back and having nothing on the sides. It feels LG really got this phone down. Also being decently advanced (well kinda) at android customisation I could probably be able to iron out most of the software issues with the phone.

Here's hoping :D

My favorite thing about the lg g3 is the customizable on-screen buttons and THE 2560x1440 SCREEN and the placement of the buttons

You got to love that res, higher than my desktop monitor. And so much RAM... Great phone overall

My favourite part of this phone is the resolution and the screen. Goddamn 5.5 inch and that resolution just amazes me. And i also like the design, how they want the phone to be as symmetry as possible. If i get this phone i'm gonna give it to my father lol cause he's still using an old nokia. Hope he'll like it though.

My favorite part is the buttons on the back of the phone. Phones are getting too big to keep having them on the top and sides. Plus it also saves bezel space.

Holy balls that resolution doe.
I'm a bit of a pixel whore, say what you may about it being "just a number"

Worth a shit eh? I need a new phone since I'm running an a Samsung Sidekick 4G on T-Mo.

One thing I love about the G3 is that screen. all 1440p and retina burning 530+ppi. 

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

The 1440p screen, battery, and god yes those buttons on the back. Pretty much the first immediate things i like about this phone.

And oh yeah: Thank you for this awesome giveaway guys ( 25 phones ! ) that's a lot of them actually.

My favourite of LG G3 is it have amazing resolution 1440p and the user interface of the mobile. :D  B)  :rolleyes: