LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The removable battery is a must have favorite for me. I need it so I can always be connected without having to worry too much about the battery's life.

Moar pixels!!! Buttons on the back and 3gb of RAM :D

love 1440p screen, thats just insane. how many years has laptop been stuck with 1366x768 tn panels? xD

The laser stabilization is amazing!

Firstly, I love to develop apps! I used to have the older generation Nexus 7, but I currently do not have an android device to continue making awesome android apps! I would really like to continue developing more apps on the amazing 1440p display of the LG G3!

Personally, I really like the extent LG went to ensure that the phone would be seamless to use: rear controls, small bezels, software customizations, and multi-tasking!

Since the introduction of the smartphone, many of the updates were reserved for software or internal hardware. It was rare to see many external hardware improvements tailored to improve the user experience. LG, however, have been able to do it.

Thanks!

The best feature IMO are the super sexy bezels! Jesus Christ talk about creating a seamless window to the world. That display is almost never ending. Kudos to LG

The large screen and the slim bezels are definitely my favourite part about this phone

my favourite part about it? THE PIXELS *0*

i love the resolution and the hardware spec of this phone.. it's awesome!! i would like to have one of these in my hands!! and nice review linus.

My favorite feature is the awesome 2560x1440 screen!
More pixels = more love!

Also, even though I have small hands, I LOVE large phones. Can never go back to tiny screens. LG pls!
Also, I live in Korea so I'd be able to use every feature on this phone :P

What I like about the g3 in the video is that it has lots of customize a blessing features. Also with buttons on the back I think it's a smart move on the buttons. Also the sms feature poping up is awesome. And is really convient.

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

Well I haven't tried the features but on the review my favorite features might just be the multitasking(my current phone's downfall) and the looks.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

My favourite feature is the expandable storage 

BSc. Hons. Computer Science Student (MMU)

My PC - CPU: AMD FX-8350 (4.5 GHz) | Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 120v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1600Mhz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 960 2G |

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB/Seagate Barracuda 1TB/ WD Caviar Green 1TB | Case: Cooltek Antiphon | PSU: EVGA 500w Non Modular | Monitors: BenQ GL2250 x 2

My favorite thing is the removable back cover

I think the SD expansion slot is the best addition to the LG G line. Wish my G2 could take an SD card.

My favorite part was the swiftkey comment at 4:58

I get SO frustrated at this. Makes me either want to switch keyboards half the time, but swiftkey is too gut for that.

My favorite aspect of the G3 is the volume and lock button placements on the phone. It seems very beneficial!  :)

Like the sexiness and the large screen for watching videos :) 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

My favorite part is that resolution!

I'm a sucker for thin bezels. It's one of the things that sets it apart from other phones and makes it really sexy! So yeah, that's my favorite thing about it.  :D

I have a big hand so i think it wouldn't be too big, and the resolution is just wow.

The thing I like the most with the G3 and flagship in general is the fact that they don't age as fast - they don't turn into a antiques struggling to launch the latest games and having no official firmware support 6 months after they are released like my S3 mini

the combination between stock and custom android...a lot of options to change...