LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Best part about this video was the metric butt ton of information Linus gave about the phone.

Plus I owned the LG G2 and loved it for the short time i had it before it died due to overheating with the otterbox case on it. The interface was great screen was awesome. The buttons on the back i fell in love with and, the dual app and the thing where the chat would pop up in the right was a real time saver. 

Love the clean aesthetic, the location of the buttons and obviously the 1440p display. While the software looks pretty solid, i tend to root and install custom roms on all my phones, would love to see how this thing looks and feels after a couple of hours of tweaking.

I love the buttons on the back ! Wish more manufacturers did that

Ughh, I love the huge size and huge battery, tho the resolution surely impacts the battery, but damn, my favouritest favurite thing is the slickness of this phone, I'm the biggest fan of simplistic phones, no buttons on the sides, thin bezzels, no physical button on the front, sign me up, the design is just damn perfect.

My favorite thing is the 2560x1440 display and the software customization/accessibility. 

To me the hardware should be around small bezels+ that amazing screen, and the software should be around that super customizability..

I love the 1440p display, great to see this on a phone.

Oh man I love the vast improvement in design from previous phones, thee front looks amazing, and that screen!!

The thing I like most about the G3 would definitely be the huge screen with the tiny slim bezels, I already liked the design of the Nexus 5 very much and this seems like the next step to take. Also the back-mounted buttons are interesting but I haven't had a chance to play around with them.

What I love above the G3 is the LG custom UI, and the thin, sexy looking front bezel. Not many phone makers were able to make good android skin. Besides HTC, I think LG's custom UI in the G3 is one of the few UIs that is good looking and functional. It won't slow down the performance, and it looks good with the 1440p screen.

Together with the thin and sexy front bezel, it makes a very good looking, eyeballs catching devices that can keep people's interests and attention. I can't wait to see what LG wil bring us with the G4 next yr. :D~

The layout and look of the skin is really nice and i like how thin it is with the 1440p screen

EDIT: I will be away at the end of giveaway so you will need to give me some time to respond afterwards

Edited by abde2

My favourite part was the 2560 x 1440 resolution!

So god damn sexy...

Mmm...

Thanks for the giveaway.

Favorite features are no buttons on the sides, IR blaster and tap to wakeup

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

I like the customisability of the firmware and back buttons. :D

but I still prefer front speaker :mellow:

My favorite part is the ability to customize the bottom buttons.

Amazingly thin bezels!!!!!! I always wanted one of those!!

I love its stunning 1440p display. Seriously a future-proof phone from LG !

love the reduced bezzle, new backplate, and the fact that you can still remove the backplate.

My favorite feature has to be the ability to re-map the bottom buttons. Quite unique and really interesting.

Hard to choose, but I will say I love that sexy design!

Hard to choose, but I will say I love that sexy design!