LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

That screen looks great. Also, I travel to Korea on occasion, so if I can't get it to work on my network here, I could still use it there!

My favorite thing about this phone is that it is not a Samsung.  Only had my Note 3 for 9 months and I am so ready to get rid of it.

The back button layout.

Cheers Linus! This is the biggest giveaway I´ve heard in my life, that speaks of your work! :)

my favorite thing about the LG G3 has got to be the fact that you can add/switch the capacitive buttons! very useful

The major yet subtle design characteristics differentiates the G3 from the rest of the Android phones on the market; favorite feature being LG's implementation of Android OS, love it!

My favorite is the dual window feature, would love to try it. 

I like the way the back looks dont get me wrong the back of the nexus 4 looks cool but it is glass not sure who had that ideal :S

That 2560x1440 display and the customization out of the box is simply the best.

Dual Window mode is pretty cool along with back buttons and thin bezel. The screen is cool, but I especially love the adjustable keyboard size!

My favorite part of the phone will have to be the buttons on the back. This is a refreshing change, and I hope I get to see this on more smart phones. 

buttons on the back. really epic aswell as including the micro sd card slot a must have for all android phones

SO many things to love about this phone...

Obviously though, it is the near bezel-less construction. What a sexy looking phone

I love the phone for the big and beatiful screen and for the multitasking button. On my current device I only can run 1 app at a time, becouse it has no ram. SO the main thing I love about the phone is the enormus displey and the Ram capacity. I would love to have a chance of winning this givaway :D

my favorite thing that the screen I know everyone is gonna say but I love big screen's I fact my daily driver is note 3 right now. I also love the fact the resolution of this beast 1440p man that's a lot of pixel's and the back buttons I loved them in g2. the last thing is lock screen lock where you tap on deferent parts of screen that you showed in the review that's nice

My favorite part is how you can watch youtube and text without closing the current app you are running! I find that amazing and extremely useful!

The UI skin does it for me, effective and not overly done or intrusive.

TTB

I love that the buttons are on the back of the phone and the IR Blaster.

probably the ability to customize the action buttons.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

My favourite thing is the button layout and the backplate. :)

My favorite thing has got to be the screen and it's resolution...simply stunning for for a smartphone!

I've been using an LG Lucid for three years. I loved the phone so much, I forgot to send in the $50 rebate in time. This new LG looks like a great and needed replacement. The thing I love most about the LG G3,  as reviewed by Linus Media Group, is the fact that it wont cost a dime.

dat laser focus OIS camera  :wub:

I love the screen , the 1440p is simply awensome.     and i didnt saw the volume button at the back of the phone on any other. :rolleyes:  .. but could be cool.