LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The back buttons are sweet.  Plus that massive high resolution screen. Nice looking design that isn't made of some kind of metal.

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

My favorite feature would have to be that sexy case, it looks so smooth and so damn thin. I look at my Iphone 4s and cry about how small the damn screen is! Damn you apple and your terrible screen size.

Damn that micro sd card slot is always a major plus for me. I realise that allot of phones have it but since I'm on the Nexus 4 for I've been lacking that extra storage that I so desperately NEED!! Also how customizable it is with just a the stock settings. Gotta love it! 

I got to say it is that extreme auto focus for a camera focus and all those option for the camera.

I love how all the buttons have been moved to the back

Bruh

I like it because of its resolution which is incredible for a smarthphone. I also like plastic more than metal, feels nicer in hand.

I really enjoyed the size and sharpness of the screen. Also that movie trailer I saw playing looked pretty cool...

I Would Say the Laser Focus the Display is Not so interesting:D

I think 400 ppi+ ist only a specs war but will Not help the Customer.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the screen and bezels. Having a large screen is good, but not if the phone itself is too big. I like how small the bezels are on the G3 and that allows for a larger screen then I would otherwise be comfortable with, and I really like that. Having small bezels also emphasizes the screen, and for the G3 that's great, it really puts that super sharp screen at the forefront that's what strikes me about this phone. I really like LG's design language and I wish other phone manufacturers would adopt a similar model.

My favorite thing about the G3 has got to be the screen, since it's the most noticeable part of the entire phone. I'm SO SICK of looking at my S3 with a slightly cracked screen and noticing every little pixel on the outline of text and app icons.If I were to pick a second, it would definitely be the buttons on the back of the phone. Thin bezels are fantastic looking and functional at the same time, not to mention your phone won't turn on in your pocket if it gets bumped around a bit.

the whole phone looks great ..i am on the market 4 a new phone since my htc one died :(...might buy this one

I love the knock on code, way better than fingerprint scanning and less intrusive ;)

i like those buttons on the back , more of that please

I love the fact that I can open a bunch of apps and tabs without worrying that it'll crash cause there's not enough memory.

My favorite part is the volume rockers on the back and that it's a LOT better than my iphone 3gs!

My favorite aspect about the G3 is its range of customizability. You've really sold this one, Linus!

What I most liked about it is the design, it looks gorgeous, it has a nice big screen but it still looks beautiful and elegant. Gorgeous phone!

My favourite part of the phone is the brushed back. Dayum that looks good 

Slim bezels, buttons on the back. laser focus. everything!!

great phone overall. Best feature has to be the slim profile for it's high end components

• Signature LG's back buttons is plain genius, eliminating THICK bezels to accomodate that huge 5.5" display. Still astonished how smart they made it, thin bezel, big screen, makes it a smaller device! 
  • Laser focusing camera is always a plus! Other flagships tout their fast focusing but from what I've seen so far, LG is leading in this section.
  • Choice of the material on the back. Metallic look that actually works! I've not seen it in person but judging on so many reviews, pretty sure I'll fall in love with it at first sight/touch. Also, it's removable! External SD and removable battery access is always a PLUS!
  • LG's Signature KnockCode/KnockOn (you should see the ads they made for this feature too)
  • LG's new flat UI is gorgeous! and SMART! Customizing the on-screen buttons is a welcomed feature and the list goes on & on.

I've been using my S5 for a few weeks and I regretted not holding out for this. *cross fingers* then! 

my favorite part of the phone are the buttons on the back. it's sooo much easier to use. the times I wanted to raise or lower the volume when the phone is in my pocket pfff, mostly I hit the wrong button.

My favorite thing would have to be the buttons on the back.. too many times have I accidentally pushed the volume buttons when trying to sleep my Nexus 5.

My favorite part honestly might be the software. Some of the features you showed us looked pretty freaking awesome and way more useful than Sense as much as I like it.