LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

That simple homescreen mode.

Teaching my grandma the secrets of iOS made me realize how helpful this would actually be to some people.  ;)

I liked the customization you can do to the  UI

they did a really good job with it.

I have the G2 and love the button placement. But the G3 takes the cake with that massive yet thin bezel quad HD screen.

My favourite thing in the review was the "app in app" feature. Texting without closing your current app is genius. Why did it take so long for somebody to think of it.?

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Hmmm where to start on what I love about this phone

I've been a proud Nexus user since the Galaxy Nexus. What I love about the G3 is that the front is super clean and looks super sexy & unlike my current phone (Nexus 4) IT HAS AN SD MICRO SD CARD SLOT AND A REMOVABLE BACK! ARE YOU LISTENING, GOOGLE?

Man i love those bezels there so cool! this phone is beautiful. I love the looks of this phone!

Mr. Sebastian, would you like to know the feature that I most enjoy about this smartphone. Thre crazy thin bezel and the sheer power of the processor and graphics processor!!!

My favourite thing must be all the settings that you can tweak, especially the accessibility options and the fact that it seemed that Linus could remove the bloatware in the video!

i like the small bezels

What i loved most about the G3 is the location of the volume and lockscreen keys.

Really everything, Coming from a Samsung Galaxy SII, But performance and Customizability. I hate being locked to what they deem to be what you should do / see with your phone, thus why Apple will never be my cup of tea. The SII has a 480P screen, and I am limited on customization, And would love one to replace it. <3

Gotta love the removable batteries, microSD, back buttons, and possibility for wireless charging!

Them sexy bezels are the one that always attract me, starting from the G2 and now the G3.  B)

My absolute favourite thing about the G3 is the display. All those pixels!

I also like the back buttons and the fact that it has a Micro SD card slot and a removable battery!

The customizability of the phone is a huge selling point for me, after being stuck on absolute shi..... I mean Touchwiz.
Oh and
1440p :3

I love the custom UI as well as the camera. This brings so many features to stock android, so useful. Hope I win one.

For me it would have to be the Micro SD slot.
So many phonse these days are comming out with no Micro SD slots which is a pain because I love to load up my music without having to worry about the phones internal storage.

My favorite thing is the massive screen!

The things i like about this phone are the fact that you can have a good amount of customization especially compared to my old phone, also the great resolution, i don't mind the yellowish feel of the color either. If i don't win this phone i'm 95% sure that i will be buying this phone anyways! Also great review linus.

My fav thing is the fact that there are no side buttons on the g3. I seem to always hit the side buttons on my current phone. So annoying!

i like that the phone is big, although i have smallish hands i find big phones easy to use and quite enjoyable.