LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Dat resolution doe. Also the finish looks amazing not just on the back but the fron too :P

I like it that the g3 has a processor that has about 3 times as much Hz than my current phone.

Not to speak about the ram, the g3 has about 8 times more Gb than my current phone and the screen has about 11 times more pixels.

That is what I like about this phone.  :)

The things I can say is my favorites about this phone are:

• The resolution of the screen
  • The Back Buttons
  • The big battery (I'm still using a 2011 phone with almost dead battery)
  • It will be my next phone :)

The buttons on the back which are so much more useful combined with the sleek design of the whole phone.

My favorite is that you can customize so much, even the bottom button bar without "hacking" it. Not to mention how great it would be to not have those "outside-the-screen-but-still-touch-buttons" on the Galaxy...

What I most liked about the review was that you compared the phone to the HTC one m8. My favorite feature of the G3 is the customization of the lock screen and dock. I wish I could do this with my nexus 7. All in all I just need to replace my old iPhone 4. It's all cracked and slow.

"Brushed plastic for the win mang" xD

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

One thing I like is its 5.5 inch display and yet they managed to keep it in a minimal form factor.

There is a lot to like over the Current daily driver i own:

I like the customizable home buttons and i REALLY dig the thin boarder around the screen, giving it that sleek look.

Also 3gb of Ram is not to shabby either, especially since i see my current phone (2gb ram) using about 1.4 gigs when nothing but the stock apps are running.

To pick one thing… just the overall appearance.  Steeze for days!

I do love the fact that the battery is removable! A phone like this will still have very decent specs in the future. So instead of buying a new phone, upgrade the battery! :)

I like the big screen with tiny bezels. It looks great, and fits a 5.5 inch screen into a phone the size of my nexus 5.

I love the back buttons. As a guy with small hands, I hate lock buttons on the top(because I can't reach them comfortably) and on the sides(because I always press them by accident when I rotate my phone to watch a video or something), so these seem much more comfortable 

My favorite part is to change my  3 years old phone to this beast!  :D

And of course the battery life :3

the buttons on the back, i nearly always acidentaly put the volume on maximum when i'm using my galaxy s3

I really like the design/looks of the phone.

I love the skin. It makes it look almost like Stock Android, and with a bunch of features that I love they included, such as the customizable navigation bar!.

best part for me is thin frame beside I am an Iphone 4 ueser so need an upgrade to bigger screen and this one seems to be worth the change

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is probably the buttons on the back.

Buttons on the top are not reachable for me, and on the side I also recognize accidentally pressing them.

LG's decision to place them on the back is for me a winner!

The Super awesome 2560*1440 Screen Resolution is the best thing about the phone. pair that with the ultra thin bezels and I'm sold!

My favourite thing about the lg g3 are the small bessels !

Buttons on the back (for a phone this size) and a removable back with microsd expansion are my favorite features!

I love the multiscreen function and the big screen.

Also its massive power compared to my 3 year old HTC.

The multi tasking capabilities seem super amazing