LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I look at my LG G2 in shame after viewing this magnificent piece of technology

I am a huge fan of warm colors and dem Pixels. 

I love that LG managed to squeeze 5.5 inch screen in a relatively small chassis (for a phone with such big screen).

My favorite thing about the phone is that 720p should look sharper on the 1440p display than it would on a 1080p display.

This is very use full for me as while upstairs where I usually use a mobile device like my iPad (my router is downstairs) I can only watch YouTube at 720p on WiFi. (BTW i'm from the stone age and don't have a smartphone :P)

The huge amount of customization options are awesome.

My favorite feature would have to be the dual window mode

My favorite thing is the 1440p screen, this is good news for the OR-CV1

unRAID 6.3.5 Plus | CASE: Fractal Define R5 | MOBO: Supermicro X9DRL-iF | MEMORY: Samsung ECC REG 64GB 8x8GB | CPU: 2 x XEON E5-2670v1 | PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W | DRIVES: 1 x Seagate Ironwolf 8TB [Parity drive] 2 x Seagate Ironwolf 4TB [Data drives] 4 x WD Red 4TB NAS Harddrive [Data drives] | CACHE: 2 x Crucial MX300 275GB SSD [Cache drives in RAID1] | 1 x HyperX Fury 120GB 2.5" SSD [Plex drive] | OS drive: Kingston Datatraveler SE9 16GB USB drive

https://technicalramblings.com/

My favorite things are the LG UI & quad HD screen.

I am using an htc one m8 right now but I really wanted to review this g3 and possibly move over to it as well. I also have some relatives who would want it thats why it would be awesome if i got chosen. Anyways i don't mind if i didn't thanks for the entertaining video. :)

The G3 is an amazing phone the screen is stunning 1440p. Even i use a 1080p monitor.

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the design and screen 

The amount of customisation is nice to see from a big manufacturer. Definitely my favourite thing.

The customizability of the stock ui is attractive to me as well as the quality of the autofocus! 

I just love the fact that I don't have to root my phone to customize the phone to my heart's content.

My favorite part of the G3 is definitely the look! The slim bezels combined with the 5.5 inch QHD display makes it one of the best looking phones out there.

I love the laser autofocus and the resizing keyboard the best, the screen seems to be really nice and unlike linus i do tinker A LOT with my wallpapers and stuff like that. Really nice review

I love how customizable friendly the LG G3 is, the OIS plus camera is also a win too.

My favourite part would be the : UI , and the customizebility without having to install a launcher ... :D 

My favorite part of the G3 is the ability to add items to the standard bottom 3 buttons, such useful, much productive!

My favourite part, apart from the amazing resolution, is the superb clean aspect it! LOVE IT!

The part that I enjoy most is the amazing pixel density of the phone and integration of the skin that LG has used.