LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love the back buttons and clean design with no buttons. What a beautiful phone!

Dem thin bezels..and no more accidental button clicks when watching videos.

i would love to have to ability to customise my phone without having to use a custom rom which would most probably have bugs. So the customizability is a plus point

My favourite parts of this phone are the fast cpu and the amazing resolution. 1440p, man!!! Hope I win! Great review, Linus!

My favorite thing is definitely the display, and the customization features are definitely a plus.

I love the backplate design, the wireless charging feature, and the os.

My favorite thing is the insane pixel density.

I love the unique, clean design - definitely my favorite part of the review. Always good to see a phone that 1) looks good and 2) doesn't sacrifice solid build quality for the sake of it's looks

I really like the placement of the volume and lock buttons on the back, after getting some hands-on with the G2 sometime ago I found that I really prefer button placement.

Well Hello there =D hum favorite thing about this phone for me is 1000% yes 1000% is the contacts for optional chargeable backplate tired of wires, + micro sd card for aditional storage since i love and i would use phone as a tv device =D while traveling i ussually stack something like sons of anarchy or supernatural or game of thrones to my mp4 but it has like 2" screen so this would be huge let me win this big boy i actually dont care if it work or not in my country tho it should =D we are very advanced at tech and even if it not work i can try find out a way to make it work ;) its android =D but if it works only as portable tv for me its just more then perfectly fine for me PS my gf has G2 mini and i like that thing but its way to small for my hand =D im 194cm tall and have big hands so let this little eastern european to win this G3 5.5 inch giant to let me feel like Niger having it in my pants ;) (ps this is no rasism most of people things that mentioned people have big guns in there pants so its compliment for them ;) and my friends when i speak with them are not mad if i call them that way i mean friends from guild from us mostly ;) so peace out send me the phone) wish you all good luck ;) P.S. guys if you can if i would win notice me in forum or send me email since i dont know if someone from Lithuania uses twiter at all and my phone does not support it i have old junkie phone but it plays music =D and works for weeks without charge =D but i promise if i win and get the phone i will do my best to make twiter ;) ok all have big luck and have a nice christmas =D

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2823229239

Made on !7:00 so its worst time =D ussually have 97+mbs/90+mbps -=Fact Lithuania has one of the best internet in the world and best internet infrastrukture in Europe.=-

My favourite thing is the ability to multitask. I have been waiting for this feature for a long time

it has everything great screen 1440p, 3gb ram, good CPU, and I would love if all phone manufacturers go with more then 1080p displays.

favourite thing is that it is the first smartphone i've seen with sensible modularity in the hardware people care about. A replacable battery is a must and I will not buy something without it in this day and age and being able to remove and replace the back, even though its nice to begin with is also wonderful. I imagine cases will use this to their advantage to anchor on more strongly especially with thin bezels.

The optional extra port is an awesome inclusion also. I have never used wireless chargine but i can see myself picking it up if it was a nice modular upgrade like this phone is. SD slot is also nice. I would be interested to see what other uses can come out of that port though....

So my favourite thing in short is everything they've done under the hood at the back, to make this device funciton like an old school Nokia Brick (which i'm currently using. No smartphone yet has a hardware layout that makes sense for me yet....)

Big fan of all the customization you can do on the phone!

My favorite part of the LG G3 on the review is the ergonomic shift of the buttons and the very thin bezels of the phone @ 0:55 of the video

I love the button on the back of the phone!. No more hitting side buttons.

Hi I just registered to enter this giveaway, excuse me!

I like the GUI design, LG is pretty smart doing modifications to Android and I sure want to test them out.

My favorite thing about it is the android customization 

My favorite part of the LG G3 is how auto correct is undone using the back space key

SWIFT KEY ARE YOU LISTENING! hahaha

My favorites are the 1440p screen, 5.5 inch, and the 13MP camera, and the design.

the design with the changeable cover is great

It's an awesome phone, i really love the clean design, and that screen is gorgeous, but my favorite thing about the phone is lg attention to detail & functions in the software. Is one of the few companies that instead of adding crap, make useful things more easy to do.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 MotherboardMSI 990FXA-GD80 V2  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2X4 GB) 1600mHz DDR3 GPU: MSI NVIDIA GTX 460 V2 1GB OC Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Storage: 250GB HDD Primary & 3TB HDD Secondary PSU: Thermaltake 550W

Display: Dell E2210H 1080P LCD Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Keyboard: Cheap Generic Keyboard Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium