LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Hi Linus and luke...love ur vids...coming to my thoughts on the review the way LG have come out with a middle ground flagship is great middle ground means the form factor is pretty neat not plasticy like Samsung...metallic looking like HTC...the UI looks very nice..especially customization features u highlighted...and the back button placement is good...i would have bought it but already bought Lumia after selling my S4...

I like that you can remove the back and replace the battery n stuff. Also the customization is awesome

No... I'm not ready for my thread to die, not yet.... nooooo......

1. ERMAGHERD 1440P

2. Hopefully I'll get rid of my poopy nokia lumia 610

3. It's so shiny!

My favorite part is that they're Korean phones, screw America. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

I like the Androidness of this phone, it's not your cliche Samsung phone, it's your ideal Android phone with good build quality, a usable and easily customizable stock launcher, and a well thought out button layout.

My favorite thing is the settings. I use an old semi broke hand me down S3 (Small crack in the glass above the screen and broken usb port) and one of the things that drives me mad is the settings menu on touchwiz.  

I love the resolution on this very large screen. Good luck to everyone!

I think my favorite part is the hi-cap removable battery and I like the layout of the OS.

My favourite part of the phone are actually the switchable soft buttons at the bottom. I hate that every company makes their phones with their soft button positioning, and when you switch to a different phone it takes me a while to get used to it. So this is a BIG plus for me.

Based off of what I saw I love the UI since it is easy to use and if necessary it can be used in a much more complex manner.

Gotta love that screen, but my favorite part is the customization options.  

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the sexy design and the highly improved software. I also like the compact body considering the 5.5 inch screen. Oh man do I want that phone. I really hope I win. The good thing is that I could use it on T-Mobile!

My favorite part about the phone is that the buttons are on the back, which would be WAY easier for me to use. 

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

For me is the resolution, I mean its 2560x1440...ON A PHONE! I have a 27in monitor that is also 1440p and once you go higher than 1080p it's hard to go back. The Note 3 that I was thinking of getting is looking pretty MEH now. 

Thanks Linus and LG for this giveaway too.

A feature I like about this bad boy is the fact that you can actually take the nice metallic looking back cover off!

Favorite thing about the G3 are the pixels!

I love the screen on the phone, even though I won't be able to tell the pixel density.

My favorite part besides the screen and back buttons is customizable on stock android. From 4:20 you showed most of them in a very fast paced way

I like the screen resolution!

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

My favorite thing about this phone is the design of it. It looks amazing and even the buttons on the back looks cool. This is the sexiest phone soon to be on the market.

Plus everything else about it just amazing. Especially knock code and double tap to wake.

My favorite part would be the screen. I happen to like that color tone.