LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The thin bezels are beautiful. 

My favorite part of the phone is that its 5.5 inches i have a m7 and want a larger size phone scine i use my phone for a lor of media use. I would love to win the lg g3. Thank you for this oppurtunity to win the new flagship from lg

My favorite thing about the phone is the design

I think the knock code feature is incredibly convenient and secure :)

My favorite thing about this review of the LG G3 is how Linus went into quick detail of the features such as the customization options the G3 offers.  Great video I cant wait to see if I win one :D

In my opinion the best thing about this phone is the thin bezels and the rear buttons because on my current phone I am constantly hitting the volume rocker and it gets pretty annoying

My favorite thing is the screen! 1440p ftw.

That PPI though... 

Also my friend has a G2, and really seems to love the buttons on the back. Using the phone only a bit I couldn't get used to it but would love the chance to get used to the G3's!

My favorite part about this phone is the design, including the thin bezels, the 1440p display, and the metal brushed finish. I was absolutely set on getting this phone, but your review may have persuaded me to take a closer look at it. Either way, I'd love to win one!

The removable backing! That's so important IMO. I like to be able to replace my battery after a year and half, as they tend to go bad. I love my optimus g, and although I'll miss the IPS display, I think 1440 p will make up for it.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

My favourite parts is the buttons on the back as i also hate hitting side buttons on accident 

What i love most is the clean design on the front of the phone and the 2560x1440 screen

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

My favourite thing about this phone is the huge battery. I don't like to charge my phone every day. Unfortunately my crappy old Samsung Galaxy S+ comes with the tiniest battery you can imagine :D

Not to mention, that I'm not able to play any games because the CPU is so bad compared to modern phones like the LG G3...

I really love the sheer amount of pixels this phone has, also I love the detective skit shown in the review :P

Long time lurker finally getting an account for this giveaway. The thing I like most about the G3 is the casing, with the brushed-metal finish, the curved bezel, the location of volume and lock buttons and the clean front panel that gives all the attention to that nice, juicy screen. It's right up my alley.

The thing I like about G3 is it's display, not the resolution but slim bezels

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the amazing 2160 x 1440p display

It has to be the screen resolution and I bet it looks very sharp

I really love the sheer amount of pixels this phone has, also I love the detective skit shown in the review :P

The camera is my favourite part. Heard photo quality is amazing.

My favorite is the laser focus and 4K recording. I have the LG G2 and it has neither of that.

I can't have images here?

My favourite thing about your review, is the super in depth detail you go into about the phone... That being said, my favourite aspect of the amazing phone, is the super big screen for amazing content viewing... I'd really like to get off my junky feature phone and onto something that will knock my socks off!

P.S. I finally decided to make an account for this :PPP

I really like the buttons on the back, and while not new I think they'd be pretty sweet to try.

Is the comp international? I also wonder what networks it'll work on in Australia...

One thing Linus criticized about this phone is the the thing I like the most about this phone.
The display.
You might say .. bla bla bla you don't need more than 1080p on a 5" screen.
To which I would say is 3D.
Watching movies in SBS 3D.
I watch then all the time.
The thing is when I magnify the 1080p screen what I start seeing is something called screen door effect, Which distracts you from the  whole experience.
Adding more pixels wont remove this effect but would certainly reduce it.
Go out in the market, there aren't many 2.5K 5" screens available, not even 7".
I think this is a nice feature about the LG G3. Maybe wont enrich my mobile experience but would surely benefit in 3D viewing.

Let's be honest, all them customizations are what makes the best