LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The best thing about the LG G3 is the easy to use interface.  It everything else are to same in every other manufacturer

The pixel density is by far my favourite thing.

It's hard to pick best thing about this phone since i have galaxy ace so everything is around butttone times better but i think the screen looks nice.

One of my favorite qualities of the LG G3 is definantly the buttons on the back, it makes the problem of accidentally pressing the side buttons completely go away which i love. My friend got a LG G2 and he loved and judging by this review he and me may love this one too.

I like the dual window item the most, that seems great for multi-taskers

My favorite thing about the G3 was the build quality. I'm glad the days of ugly android devices are finally coming to an end :)

Love the DPI. Would love to see what this baby looks like when I play with my phone surfing the net while laying in bed each night. Plus the best thing I loved watching that was the reply to a text while not needing to close an application. Another great review. Beats the old crappy phone I have that hide under the desk coz Im embarrassed at how old it is. From memory since I never use it its a 6 year old crappy LG prepaid phone. My birthday on the 22nd so praying its time I get to upgrade to a smart phone. Keep up the great reviews I lurk them as much as possible and never miss a wan show.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  Shame they don't have a 2pack for 50 cent. It sure looks notoriously big.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i just registered for this... i want to congratulate you and your team. You do a great job.

My favourite part of the G3 is that HUGE screen and that its free! :D

I LOVE THE BEZELS!  Such sexy phone, many want. Even if I don't win I will probably buy it...If I get the money.

The best thing I like about the G3 is that its better than my dying S2 lol.

But seriously, its so sexy

I like the design in general but the buttons on the back are my favorite part!!!!

My favorite thing about the phone is the simplistic the design making it super clean!

My favourite feature would be the 1440p display!

The screen, both in size and resolution. Dayum.

I probably wont use this as my daily driver because I'm an iOS guy, but it would be great to have this to have a play around with a modern version of Android (my last phone was an LG Optimus One running 2.3.4 Gingerbread) and for playing games.

The back buttons are really cool, friend has a G2 and loved using it for the short time I did.

My favorite feature on the G3 is the knock code that saves you allot of time and its way better than that zippy code even is someone sees you its not 100% they will remember :D

The thing I like most about this phone is how much LG is trying to innovate and push the market. With moving the buttons from the normal placement on the side of the phone to the back of the phone is a nice change and the push to 1440p when all other phones are content at 1080p is very cool. LG has done some amazing things with this phone and I would love to own one.

I love the range of customizations, plus as a long time iPhone user, the removable backplate (with changeable battery) and no side buttons is a great feature.

best part of the phone are those bezels, sexy

i just love the really thin bezel and the massive screen, it would make a great video and picture viewing experience, plus i like that laser auto focus.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Best thing is the Laser Focus... ERMARGERD SO FAST

- My Music -

I love the thin bezels and the overall clean and sleek look of the device.