LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

it is amazing to have 2560x1440 screen mobile.

My favourite part of the G3 is the super thin and sexy bezels. Not many phones have that. Also, the buttonless sides are also super cool

I love the customizability that the LG G3 has to offer there are very few phones out today that offer this much change to the UI. Compared to my Moto X this phone seems like a great competitor. I also like the camera it seems like a step up from other android devices looking much quicker than other devices running this OS. Another thing that caught my attention and was really happy to see was the buttons located on the back of the phone, just like Linus i have very small hands and with the buttons where they are i know that i will be able to easily access them and one other thing, the amount of features that hasn't been in pervious android phones is unreal LG has really got an amazing phone on their hands.

My favorite thing about the G3 is how it's on par with the M8 when it comes to build quality but still has a removable back and user removable battery. Up until now, a smartphone could only have good build quality OR user replaceable internals (SD cards, batteries, etc) but not both.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 phone is the Camera.

I am a photographer and alot of time when I am out shopping or at events I like to create photos with my phone because, I cant carry my main DSLR camera with me at all times. But with the portability of the LG G3 I can carry it with me and take 13mp photos. My camera I have on my phone now is only 3mp the quality is good but I would like to have something with more detail and quality. I also love the higher resolution so that I can see my photos with a even greater level detail when I am getting it framed the way I like. This phone is like a canvas waiting for someone to use it creatively and make a masterpiece. I also want to learn more about the phone and the other features it offers.

I would very much like to win this phone. Who ever wins the cameras are a very lucky ^_^

Thank you Linus.

I really like the buttons on the back of the phone and obviously the 1440p screen

I would love the LG G3 Because of the buttons on the back and the camera. My huawei is so slow and the camera is only 8mp :( I've clicked the buttons  a lot exidently, because the buttons are very easy to click. The G3 is the ultimate phone with the buttons on the back. Oyeah and I watch a lot of Tech Youtubers so that big 1440p screen would be amazing :D

I am loving those rear-mounted buttons, keeping the edges of the phone nice and clean! Super sleek phone!

Best features would have to be the desgin, screen resolution and the keyboard ui :D.

i find it awesome that they managed to fit such a large screen onto a rather decent sized phone.

The crazy amounts of customizability that it offers. I never even imagined having an option to customize the strength of the vibrate function.

The thing I'm going crazy about over this phone (call me crazy cause it's a pretty minor thing) is that all ports are on the bottom of the phone. I absolutely love this design as it feels a lot cleaner to me.

Oh and the screens pretty nice too.  ;)

my favourite part is just the very thin bezels every other manufacturer should do that

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the ability to customize the bottom buttons! Thumbs up LG!

My favorite parts of the phone are the hardware specifications, the expandibility of storage and user accessible battery. 
Also the full skin customization with no gimmick features like other manufacturers. 

the display is gorgeous :D 

My favorite thing about thw g3 is slupted round unibody the 40ppi lvd hd creen the way the buttons are arrainged the color i love everything about this phone lg is a good oem company

What intrigue me about the LG G3 are those slime bezels, they looked sssexy~

I really like auto-HDR linus "cripple" ^^

Also the multi window is a feature i really miss on my M7 :S

I really like the the processer and the ram,its a big step from my Samsung Note 1 which lags alot when i game.

I liked the the no side buttons and the finish on the back panel

My favourite thing has to be how clean and simple the device looks :)

My most favorite thing about the lg g3 is that it is newer than the lg g2. The reason why I want the phone because I was Brie because bought a canon 700d. Yea so my cousin teases me because I'm broke and he just bought a g2 so if I get the g3 I can rub it in his FACE.

I love the back buttons and how the phone is so powerful compared to my phone