LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The thing I like the most about this phone is the opportunities it opens for VR screens. 530ppi is a crazy small pixel arrangement for a screen.

My favorite features of the LG G3 are the 1440p screen and UI. If I had this phone, I could perform other tasks without having to exit from Linus's videos! 

I love the high-resolution screen, it's like having another monitor's worth of pixels in my hand!

For me it's the camera!

My favorite feature, and the part I miss most about my now broken G2, is the buttons on the back. You don't realize how much greater they are on the back until you use it.

My favorite part is the placement of the volume and power buttons!

My favorite part is the rearranging and customizing of the bottom android home and function buttons. Sure... the screen is not something ordinary... it's pretty amazing, but these little features keep you hooked after you get past the first impact of the large pixel density screen. Good luck to all!!!

i think the best thing is its laser autofocus. on most of the phones its just to slow when you need to capture something in a hury. so i think that is the best feature with the LG G3. :) 

My favorite part is the amount of customization and user options there are. Removable battery, microSD card slot, and all those delicious options for the UI. 

Add great specs and a over-kill screen, and you've got one of the best phones out there. 

I got to love the buttons on the back :D 

My favorite part of the g3 is the updated launcher.

The touchwiz like launcher was my only gripe with the g2 and i am glad that I no longer have to resort to custom launchers. 

PS: If LG could update the g2 to use the same launcher as the g3 it would be awesome. 

I think my favourite thing about the G3 would have to be that skin, looks really nice and easy to use

My favorite thing, was the customizablility of the phone. Overall the whole thing is amazing

For me it's got to be the power under the hood. It has to be the Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor. 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the back buttons.

The things I like most about the g3 would have to be the screen and the camera.

I like the look of the phone and the massive screen te most.

This phone is so beautiful. For me, the best looking phone after the M8

Even though Linus didn't care much about the display resolution, I still think it's the coolest part of this phone.

My favorite part of the phone is the knock on/knock off  feature. Had to use ktweaker on my S4 to get a similar feature

So many good things. But I love the laser focus.. I just think that's so cool. This is easily the best phone of 2014