LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love that huge screen (compared to my old samsung gs 1 its huge) i also like the metal style of the case and the massive baterry.

one question though did you notice your self turning the volume up or down or locking your phone while you were using it for example while it was in your pocket.

My favorite part of the video was when Linus was explaining the multitasking abilities of the phone. For example being able to respond to a text without leaving the current app. Also the ability to I adjust the keyboard's size.

The back buttons and laser auto-focus are my favourite things about the G3.

Many G2 owners have said that button placement is genious, so I'd like to try :)

Oh man, the thin bezels are SO nice to see. That'd be my favourite feature for sure.

Good luck all!

Dat ballz to the walls resolution 2560x1440, plus it works with my carrier.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

My two favorite aspects of this phone would have to be the awesome screen and the expandable storage. I find the idea of getting a phone with a higher resolution than my computer monitor is hilarious. I also listen to a lot of music and so the expandable storage would be very helpful for me.

Here's hoping that I can manage to get lucky and win one. :)

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

My favorite thing about the G3 is the 1440p display :)

My favorite part of this phone is the thin bezel and the gorgeous 5.5 inch screen! Although, the back power and volume button are a really unique feature that i would like to try!

I like the new things they added, like he removable back, as well as the new flat UI

And i love the UI so much that i have the rom for my g2:) it would be nice because my birthday is in 9 days! Love you Linus <3 no homo

My favorite thing about this phone is the 1440p display. The design is very sleek and I'm in desperate need of a new phone, it'll be a major improvement over my iPhone!

Hope you enjoyed date night with Luke!

Really love this phone the best thing about it is dat screen with tiny bezels, I HATE bezels.

I like the multisking feature the most

What I like about this phone is that the buttons on the back make more sense because for bigger phones it's some what an annoyance to reach the top or sides to unlock the phone, but the back is reachable. I also like how it makes the sides clean and sleek from buttons.

And otherwise I need a new phone. I'm still using a LG Double Play :unsure:. I've had it for two years. 

Coolest thing for me is the camera and the laser focus. Hate how my S3 focuses sometimes...

| NCASE M1 | ASUS ROG Strix Z270I | Intel Core i7-7770k | ASUS GTX 1070 ROG STRIX | SilverStone SFX600W | Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB | Crucial MX300 525GB |

TechTipsCrew,

My Favorite thing about the LG G3 is the buttons on the back. Im always mashing those side buttons on my note 3 when its in a pocket.

The screen is amazing! That's my favourite feature.

The favourite part in my opinion is the back buttons and the the LG interface

The phone has a lot of..."flare" so to speak, that's unnecessary. But I do like it overall. Now, you said to say my favorite thing about the review; I'd have to say, the honesty, as always. From a design aspect, the size of it, and technical aspect, the high RAM and such (however, I hope I can get an app or something to make the screen 1080p as opposed to 1440p, that way games will still run fine.)

Girlyfriend is ogling over the phone. I'd probably let her use it for the most part, but I'd steal it for myself in place of my S4 for at least a couple weeks beforehand...

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I love the design of the phone, especially the tiny bezels! 

My favorite feature is the tons of customization options

Favourite part was the part where the phone has a 1 WATT SPEAKER!!!!!!!!

The customizability of the buttons and keyboard!!

and also that 5.5 1440P screen

Frankly, I must say it is the Design. Although the rear buttons are kind of a turnoff for me, it doesn't matter much compared to the simplistic overall design of the phone as a whole

I like the upgraded screen and the clean looks of the device

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

my favourite thing of this phone is its removable battery and the sd card slot while being almost bezel free

COUGH COUGH SAMSUNG