LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My personal favorite thing is how much customization there is in LG's flavor of Android, so many useful options! 

Even if this doesn't work fully on tmobile it would be very useful to use for many things like the camera is sweet.

I like that you can do flash alerts because even if i am in a loud place I will know i have an alert

My favorite thing about the g3 is that you can reply to a text without leaving the current app. Super useful!

Desktop: i7-4790K OC 4.7Ghz | ASUS Z97-A | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | GTX 780 Ti  | Coolermaster Storm Stryker | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PNY Optima 240GB | Corsair AX860 |  ASUS PB278Q | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair K95 MX Red | Razer Ourbouros | Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250 ohms with schiit magni+modi.

My favorite part was the buttons being located on the back! I finally don't have to fumble with my volume buttons and my power button as I do with my Samsung Note 2!

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!!!

I like the QHD display and the large battery so I can show off my high res gaming screenshots and I really appreciate the sleek design.

The fact that I don't need to install a custom rom to get a custom rom experience is amazing.. no more flashing needed... and tap to unlock boggles everyone else that doesn't know about it :D

My favorite thing about this phone is the focus on the screen and lack of anything else on the front. That resolution is insane.

First there is no buttons at the side of the phone which is great for me because i kept pressing them by accident 

I like the 5.5" quad hd display with an ultra sharp image in 2560x1440

The laser auto focus is super amazing that can take a perfect quality photos.

Metallic design which I love and its much more lighter and thinner .

that 1 watt speaker is very awesome eventhough its at the back of the phone

I think its the best phone in the market . LG makes such a good work on their product 

My favorite feature was the thin bezel due to the buttons on the back

I like the screen size and the resolution

Hey  i Was  Just About to get this phone after saving money for 6months from now , But On june 10 I lost my Father and So all responsibilty came on me and now i have to take care of my family being the eldest though im just 24 ,cant afford the phone now though   God Bless u Bro

My favorite thing about this smartphone is that despite the size of the screen(5.5 inches) it is smaller then several  5 inches smartphones.

Hey  i Was  Just About to get this phone after saving money for 6months from now , But On june 10 I lost my Father and So all responsibilty came on me and now i have to take care of my family being the eldest though im just 24 ,cant afford the phone now though   God Bless u Bro

Wait, you only want ONE favourite thing??

Maybe I'll pick how stunningly sexy it is.... Or the screen PPI... No wait, I'm picking the laser auto focus...

Please don't make me pick just one!!!! 

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Looking forward to seeing how the battery stacks up with the other flagship devices during daily use, looking to be my favourite feature so far, thanks for the contest.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the OIS+ camera. On paper, it seems like the best Android camera out there and I wanna be able to test it out for myself!

The Dual Windows mode on a 1440p screen is by far my favorite thing. Buttons on the back along with the overall fit and finish is top notch. Kudos to LG on this one.

I like how LG made the G3's back panel removable, as I change batteries on my phone quite often. I also like that there is STILL a microSD slot, unlike some phones that doesn't have one (Looking at you Google).

I like the UI and the vol up/down and power button as I constantly accidentally mash the power buttons when trying to adjust volume on my note 2