LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My absolute favourite part is "TO OWN THIS PHONE"

My favorite feature of this phone is the lack of bezel, making the screen look even better.

Yay, this is so exciting! A giveaway! xD

Well, if I were to say what I love about this phone, it would be the screen size and pixels. I love big, high resolution displays.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the wireless charging option, more things need this technology !

I was alwayes interested in LG phones and I absolutley love the fact that they are making thier phones a little bit more unique by placing their power button and volume rockers on the back of the phone but Im more impressed with the duel window feature it seems perfect for my situation and the fact that this phone has auto HDR and laser focus on the camera just really takes smart phones to a prestine level.

Because in US you can't preorder the 3GB version so I deeply want the Korean version!! xD 

LG is amazing Samsung doesn't know what it has coming to them, 2k display its insane!!!! your eyes cant even tell the difference from a 1080p display to anything higher resolution but just knowing your phone has it, its incredible. technology is what makes the world go round

Combustible buttons and that thin bezel is awsome, I want one..

Love the giant screen and pixels and the buttons on the back for sure. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Has to be the reference to the subreddit /r/PCMASTERRACE.

The HUGE 5 inch display is a big thing for me, because i do alot of mobile gaming. And im an LG fanboy so thats a plus. :) But my favorite thing has to be the customization of the bottom buttons. Thats amazing.

I think the laser focus i a coool thing not to say that the camera mode switching was smooth too. But the 1440p screen is a nock out, really impressive.

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

Entering to win. Can't believe LG is giving away 25 of these things.

Favourite thing about the LG G3 is probably a combination of the screen and the removable back, i went from a Galaxy S1 to an hTC One and i've missed being able to completely tear my phone down when i get bored.

Good Luck everyone and I guess I'll have to sign up for Twitter.

Has to be the reference to the subreddit /r/PCMASTERRACE.

The HUGE 5 inch display is a big thing for me, because i do alot of mobile gaming. And im an LG fanboy so thats a plus. :) But my favorite thing has to be the customization of the bottom buttons. Thats amazing.

I like the way you showed how the vanilla feel of android but the usability and features you would find on a heavy modded light version of android, I don't own one myself but just by watching this video review makes me want to buy one.

I  love the screen size and the resolution. I MEAN ITS 1440P ON A FREAKING PHONE!

What an epic giveaway!! I want it because of the slim design .

Entering to win. Can't believe LG is giving away 25 of these things.

Favourite thing about the LG G3 is probably a combination of the screen and the removable back, i went from a Galaxy S1 to an hTC One and i've missed being able to completely tear my phone down when i get bored.

Good Luck everyone and I guess I'll have to sign up for Twitter.

I think the laser focus i a coool thing not to say that the camera mode switching was smooth too. But the 1440p screen is a nock out, really impressive.

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®