LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature of the phone is the amazingly thin bezels, and my favorite thing about the review was that I agreed with most of your comments about the device.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

My favorite thing about it is that is huge and that the power button is in the back :)

My favorite parts about the phone are the screen split functionality and the fact that it has a removable back with micro SD, removable battery, and optional wireless charging backs on the phone.

My favourite part about the G3 is all the customizability.

the phone is both beauty and the beast! I love everything of it. What could you say more? :wub:

My favorite thing about this phones is the amazing 13mp camera and its fast cpu, i want ti :D

5.5 inches screen?!?!?! That's my favorite part

My favorite part about this review was the amazing screen display. i can only imagine the performance of high quality games.

My favorite part about this review was the amazing screen display. i can only imagine the performance of high quality games.

I really like the 1440p screen even though few if any 3rd party apps would support that resolution.

My favorite feature has to be the 5.5 inch quad HD screen.

My favorite thing about this phone is the amazing screen. The fact that they crammed that many pixels into such a small screen amazes me. When will they start making 530ppi gaming monitors?!?!? Although it does make me wonder how many of those pixels are dead/stuck. I'm on my third Nexus 5 for that very reason (first two had either a dead or stuck pixel). Although at over 530ppi you probably would never notice lol. 

My favorite thing about this phone is the amazing screen. The fact that they crammed that many pixels into such a small screen amazes me. When will they start making 530ppi gaming monitors?!?!? Although it does make me wonder how many of those pixels are dead/stuck. I'm on my third Nexus 5 for that very reason (first two had either a dead or stuck pixel). Although at over 530ppi you probably would never notice lol. 

I love the customizable on screen buttons. 

my favorite thing about the g3 is the sleek design, slim bezels and buttons on the back... and my favorite part of the video is that you're from the Great White North.

My favorite thing about the g3 is the near corner to corner screen that design is just beautiful. Plus no limitations when it come to battery and memory practically so just seems fantastic all around :)

my favorite thing about the g3 is the sleek design, slim bezels and buttons on the back... and my favorite part of the video is that you're from the Great White North.

my favorite thing about the review is when linus get all nervous about the camera and my favorite thing about the phone is the buttons on the back

I love gaming,pc building,talking tech.

My favorite part of this phone is the high customizability of it's software, I'm kinda control freak when it comes to the behavior of my computers and I don't like surprises or unpredictability. However I'm concerned about the data collection policies of LG, I will read that carefully.

I hope you can ship to Argentina (and Correo Argentino doesn't "loose" it).