LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love big phones really liking the button locations i always seem to touch them if they are on the side (darn sausage fingers).   The fact that LG allows you to customize the ui etc.  is really exciting because most of the time you have to download almost useless apps to do one thing that your current phone  does not have feature wise and then most of the time you are adding and removing apps from the app store because of space issues.  the back plate on the phone is nice and removable i currently bought from a Chinese manufacture phone maker (i will not say because it had a 6.3 in screen and it just broke on me yesterday and im mad about it.) and most of their phones allow you to access the back to install sim cards and memory cards and sometimes other inventions,  i like that you can install everything on the back side of the phone and not the side because face it phones drop accidentally unintentionally and if your kids touch it... well lets just say they are not nice, but phones do crack and break but the sides on phones sometimes do break a lot especially the power and volume buttons.   The screen size is what i like about phones the bigger the better, the higher resolution may not be noticed by some but i have noticed most notably with youtube because of the resolution stream changer.  If you change the resolution from 720 to 1080 you can see it but the phone does have to be 5 inches and bigger to notice.  All in all i know my phone broke and i really want another to compensate ,but that aside i really do like this phone it is appeasing to the eyes and the options for customization is way better then any phone i have seen on the market and i change my phones ui and icons etc.  a lot so this would suit me very well.

I love the "knock on feature" where you double tap the home screen to either turn it on or off!  :D

My favorite part has to be the interface, looks way nicer than touchwiz! 

Rig 1: CPU i7 3770k @ stock Memory Kingston HyperX Black 8 GB @ 1600 Mhz GPU Asus GTX 670 PSU Corsair AX760i Case Corsair 450D Storage Kingston Hyperx 3K 120 GB, WD Blue 1 TB Display Benq XL2420T.

Rig 2: CPU i7-920 @ stock Memory Kingston Blu 8 GB GPU 2x Club 3D GTX 560 PSU Corsair GS700 v1 Case Fractal Desgin Define R4 Storage OCZ Agility 128GB, WD Blue 500GB, 3x WD Blue 500 GB (RAID5).

I am realy linking the big high resolution screen and the not so overloaded LG Android Version.

My favorite thing about the phone would have to be the display! Although the back buttons are also a nice touch :)

my favourite thing about the G3 is the laser autofocus!

keshav  :ph34r: 

Those thin bezels are amazing, by far the best part!

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

My favourite thing about the phone is the optional wireless charging with removable battery.  :D

My god thoose bezels! And that freaking screen! But my favorite part of the phone (that made me scream "FINALLY!") was the fact that it doesn't have buttons on the sides!!! (i know, also the g2 doesn't have them, but man, with that ENORMOUS screen it's really a big deal) And it has a decent dual window mode!!

It's pretty interesting that the buttons are on the back it would make me kinda fiddle with them while I walk along gripping the phone.

I really like the OS features, such as the overlay of apps when receiving texts. Screen Size and resolution helps too :D 

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

I like the dual window function, and the back buttoms :)

Favourite thing.. How it outspects my laptop in every way

My pc: vs lg g3

2.1ghz amd dual core < 2.5ghz quad core

3gb ram. = 3gb ram

720p screen < 1440p screen

some Amd mobility "crap". < adreno 330

So basically that phone is much more powerful then my laptop which I dare to play games on. :(

Honestly, the size of it. I've been had my iPhone 5 for a few years now, and more and more it just feels outdated.

(Ignore this LOL, Had trouble posting and said i got a error, so i re posted)  No clue how to delete this :P

Edited by William12h

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

This might sound odd but i like the bezel on the bottom.

This might sound odd but i like the bezel on the bottom.

multiwindow, removable+replaceable back unlike my M8.

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

My fav part: Not bothered about changing wallpaper...

My favorite feature is the overall design and the back bottons, which is diffrent and special - LG's the only one who has this, also I like to customize my device (CM & ParanoidAndroid FTW), so its awesome too!

A bit odd, but that bottom bezel is a nice addition. Gives this phone something different!

my first post :)

favourite thing, the screen 2560x1440 OMG

The best part of LG G3 is the ability to change the size of keyboard, I always had problems with typing due to my fat fingers! >:D

i love that the there are no button on the sides :D

and the back it is so beatyfull      ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh:D