LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the sleek look of the G3. The aluminium looking back and the thin sides are just gorgeous.

My favorite thing is the juicy 1440p Screen and the Laser Auto Focus.

the adjustable keyboard size is pretty sweet

My favorite thing about the G3 is it's massive 5.5" display and sleek design. Can't forget to mention that qHD display, so sexy.

The narrow bezels are my favourite thing about the G3. The HTC One really screwed up with one screen buttons and the gigantic HTC logo that takes up a bunch of screen space.

I like the idea of the adjustable keyboard size.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

the screen and the laser autofocus !!

these are my fav things in the g3

I love the amount of ways that you can customize your own experience and make it your own.

I like sense a lot but this seems like it might be a new contender when I look to get an upgrade for my old phone, I always thought I would go with HTC but I'm a sucker for being able to customize everything so I might have to consider the G3.

My favorite thing about the phone is the back buttons, they are absolutely amazing and add so much value and time saving to the phone, with some getting used to I could never go back to side buttons. I love the idea of using where your fingers end up anyway as the phones unlocking and volume changing keys. Also I could list how much better LG's UI is against Touchwiz. Love the phones specs and buttons and would love to win one! It looks amazing!

My favorite thing about the phone is the back buttons, they are absolutely amazing and add so much value and time saving to the phone, with some getting used to I could never go back to side buttons. I love the idea of using where your fingers end up anyway as the phones unlocking and volume changing keys. Also I could list how much better LG's UI is against Touchwiz. Love the phones specs and buttons and would love to win one! It looks amazing!

That screen res along with the button layout is quite appealing.

I like the large screen and the customization ability; especially the options for changing the bottom buttons.

The tiny bezels, oh God I love those tiny bezels...

My favourite thing about the G3 is the display!

Buttons aren't on the side!!!!

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

i like the beauty of the phone.

the screen boss!  the screen!

I would love to have the LG G3 for its awesome camera and screen, im sure some tweaking will be done to achieve better display viewing experience in future updates.

one thing i would like to see done additionally with the laser is to actually be able to take point data pictures to create a virtual map of your surroundings. (i may take this on myself if no other app already does this)

The laser auto focus is easily the best thing about this phone. I take lots of pictures with my phone (sorry DSLR owners) and a unique feature like this would definitely be useful :D . The back buttons also seem like they would be convenient.

What do i like, that 2.5GHz QuadCore Snapdragon processor to take the crap out of it playing at highest settings in the game, doesn't matter if i have to set resolution in games at 56.25% (Yes, that's 1080p folks, just 56% of that huge screen) LOL

My favorite part about the phone has to be the UI. It's been a while since I've seen a phone that has as many features and customizability as this one. Love it.

PC: Ryzen 2600X, EVGA 1080 DT, Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 5 WiFi, Corsair 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold, Phanteks  Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Peripherals: Logitech G502 HERO, Cooler Master ML510, Corsair K68 Cherry MX Red, Dell S2417DG YNY1D 24" 165HZ G-Sync 1440p, Acer XF251Q, 

Audio: AKG K7XX, JBL SLR308 MKI, Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen), Sony MDR-7506, Shure SE-215, Audio-Technica AT2020
Server: Dell Poweredge T420 running ESXi, Hosting Plex and Automation services and misc. game servers; 2x Xeon E5-2400, 32GB ECC Memory, ~40TB Storage (Mix of SSDs and HDDs)
Network: Asus RT-AC3100 (Current), Supermicro running pfsense, 10/100/1000/10000 Netgear Switch

It's got to be the massive screen resolution for me. Coupled with an awesome camera makes it an ideal phone for me! Plus it's big size is great for my work.

Thanks Linus/LMG/LG!

-Billy.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the Smart Keyboard where you can resize the keyboard and delete autocorrect easily :) Thanks Linus