LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Man I love the buttons on the back so i no longer have to hit the side buttons by accident while playing games. It would be a great upgrade from my 2 year old phone.

My favorite thing about the phone is the buttons on the back, instead of the sides.

I love the design of the phone. Very few manages to make big phone with slim bezels. 

My favorite thing is the gorgeous custom LG skin and the back buttons

Not very impressed with a rear speaker, but the back buttons got me excited again.

Not very impressed with a rear speaker, but the back buttons got me excited again.

The coolest thing on the g3 is for me the stunning front - its just display and nothing else. Keeps your eyes on the important things on a phone.

My favorite stuff about  G3 (from your review) :

1. Good design -  sleek, solid, beautiful.

2. Interesting and i thing good button positioning plus no buttons on sides.

3. Fast camera app (easy, simple and fast switching through, photo / video mode)  

I love the LG G3 because of its awesome display and because of the endless functionalities :D

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!the favorite thing is the screen

I love the LG G3 because of its awesome display and because of the endless functionalities :D

What I love from LG G3 is the screen.. 5,5" with that size? It's stunning compare to Z2 that have huge bezel.. Plus QuadHD is amazing for future phone.. And removable battery + external micro sd slot is a big plus compare to many flagship with metal body..

Really love this phone.. Many new things like Laser AF, OIS+, Quad HD, Back volume rocker and on off button, 1W speaker..

la terrible pantalla !! 

- 5.5 inch display -

My favorite features of the g3 are the slim bezel and the back control button. The camera with laser focus is nice too . Hope I can win and good luck everyone :)

that screen with Dat Rez. thats my favorite part of the phone.

Two words. DUAL WINDOW. Switching apps to text while you're watching YouTube is a pain in the rear on iOS.

The resolution of this screen on the LG G3 is definitely my favorite part about this phone!

Stephen

The Fact that 720p  and 1080p videos are almost undiscernable at the pixel density. That's a pretty good screen, you should add a High-res wallpaper like Marques sugested but make it a yellow wallpaper and switch everything to a yellow theme and then you'll forget the screen is so yellow! - yes, a nonfix

& easy home for grandpa. lol

All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

One entry per household.

@LinusTech

How are you going to enforce this?

I mean, if i post 35 times in this thread, will i have 35 valid entries?

or will you make a query to see only one entry per person?

My Favorite part is the laser focus!

The ergonomics, the buttons on the back are a nice touch with - what looks like - a very premium build with a removable battery and card slot.

i would say the screen and the buttons on the back, i press the vollume buttons on my s4 to often when i shouldnt press it...

I love the LG G3 because of its awesome display and because of the endles functionalities :D