LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite is the simplicity and taking photo's is a big plus, so with the new enhance camera with fast AF is a plus. Also the new placement of the power/volume button.

My favorite part of the phone is its aesthetics. The brushed metal looks BA and I would love to show it off to friends. Plus, I always hit the side buttons on my current phone, which won't happen with the G3.

I really like the massive amount of 'customizability' this phone offers. I'm one of those guys that like customization, but I have had to shy away from those features before, because my droid bionic can't really handle the custom launchers and ROMs that people use to 'unlock' their phones. The LG G3 is a great middle ground.

However, I still would like for ALL manufacturers to shy away from rear facing speakers. It's always headphones for me. I'm no audiophile, i just like to actually hear whats happening on my phone.

If I had this phone, I would really dig into the guts and find what It's capable of. 

CPU: i5-3570k @4.6Ghz MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Superclocked Reference @1.5Ghz Core, 8Ghz Memory

RAM: Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 8GB  PSU: Cooler Master V700 Fully Modular CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i Water Cooler

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T STORAGE: Two 240 GB Crucial M500 SSD RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB cache 7200RPM 

Favourite part in video was PCMR  :D

Really like the UI.

The bezel size is honestly unmatchable.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Very much looking forward to a 5.5 inch screen with virtually no bezel!  I want the large screen that I can hold easily!

Very good review btw.  Like the hyper attitude.  Made it a bit more interesting to watch.

Actually all the features of G3 I want, especially the thiness of it, and it is easy to use for a beginner. 

I love the screen size, the design and also the fact that you can remove the battery.

My favorite part is the back buttons. Those really make the phone seem different from the rest.

My favorite thing is the thin bezels! And there new UI just looks fabulous! 

My favourite thing is the screen (duh).

Love lg design and functions, that 1440p window is perfect for me! Saludos desde españa, y no no esta al lado de mexico, esta en europa!

Wow, massive giveaway

I really like the customisation features, especially that multi item clipboard, best LG phone, my opinion.......and the design, looks awesome

I wanna try that 1440p display!! Also, just cracked my gs3's screen lol

My favorite parts of the device are it's nifty version of Android and the nice sized screen. Oh and there are those buttons on the back, something i'd have to try out before I'd know if I disliked them or not.

I love that it has a big 5.5 in. 2560x1440 display. I am a pixel lover and i love it when companies push the envelope and make great high quality screens, also the back buttons are something completely new to me but look very interesting. Its a beautiful looking and powerful phone! :D I have an iPhone and i really wanna try out Android for once..

Best of luck to everyone :P

-chris71499

The thin bezels as well as fitting a 5.5 inch display in that size of a phone!

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Who doesn't like how the pc master race reddit is shown on that wonderful screen :) I also like the removable back as well as the general phone features themselves.

The best thing about the G3 is definitely the 1440P screen combined with the multitasking... A lot of screen space!

Twenty-five phones...wow. Might as well give it a shot. I'd have to say my favorite thing about the G3 would be the screen, and I know in the video Linus said it wasn't the greatest, but so many pixels....

my favorite Thing has got to be the 5.5" screen with the extreme thin bezles (srry i'm not a native english speaker)  i would  love a dual window mode since i am a power user

Removable back and replaceable battery on a new high end phone? Yep, that's gotta be my favorite, that or the huge resolution, I'm a sucker for 1440p.