LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

sucks about the contrast ratio of the screen because I love the small bezels

My favourite part is the 3GB of RAM! More than my first PC!

What imlove about this phone is the size, being a tall guy with big hands, its always a pain to use small phones, thank you lg xD

i love the amazing 534ppi display and the fact that all the buttons are on the back it makes for a very clean and elegant design, can i also add that i love that you can double tap to unlock hate havint to press the power button on my device all the time

Actually, my favorite thing about the G3 isn't the 2K display (for now) because it isn't mainstream yet... As of now, it has to be the thin bezels.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

My favorite part must be the design, maan it looks beautifull!!

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

I like this phone because of its beautiful design

"brushed metal back"

removable back

and its really customizable  

The best thing I liked about G3 was the Dual mode and the notification thingie - replying to SMS while watching a video has never been easier! Oh, and the 3 GB of RAM - shiny! 

I really like the thin bezels, and the GUI feels like a good mix between clean and simpel and packed to the top with functions

I love the massive resolution, and pretty much everything else too; it would be a huge upgrade over my dinosaur galaxy s 2.

I love those tiny bezels. A 5.5 inch screen phone that's the same size as other phones with smaller screens, it's amazing!

My favorite thing is the dual window function , hate to pause a youtube video just to answer a message 

Also that screen its amazing 

The LG Android skin looks much much better than TouchWiz on my Samsung , so that would be my favorite thing at the G3

And let's not forget about the specs.

The G3 is eating iPhones for breakfast , I suppose that is why it has so much processing power.

Have fun !!! and keep up the good work Linus Media Group.

Regards.

My favourite part of the review is when you show how it handles multi tasking while multi tasking. 5:43

My favourite parts of the phone are the buttons on the back!

I really like the thin bezels and the design overall. The phone loods VERY professional and slim and is light-weighted and even fingerprint free. Even through I would have bought an other phone performance-wise, I want this phone just for the design.

For me the most impressive thing is the size of the bezels. Sure QHD is impressive, but I think the bezel size matters more. You'll be able to have a bigger display in a relatively small frame. Other manufacturers will follow and the whole industry wins.

Favorite feature? Back buttons. Although I like the 1440p screen, unless there's a software update, I can't see much functioanlity for it.

I love the TINY BEZELS!!! HUGE SCREEN AND TINY BEZELS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite was laser autofocus because LASERZZ.

My favorite part of the phone it's thin thin bezels and buttons on the back... buttons on the back, its best feature... 

My favourite part? The whole thing. This is the only phone that I know of that has everything:

• Large high res screen
  • Huge removable battery
  • Wireless charging
  • NFC
  • MicroSD

Most other phones are missing some of these very useful features, usually the MicroSD.

Current Rig: Windows 8 Pro x64 ASUS M4A87TD-EVO board | AMD Phenom II x4 955 Black Edition OC'd @ 3.81 Ghz | 16GB 1600 Mhz Kingston HyperX | Gigabyte Radeon 6870 1GB | Razer BlackWiddow | Logitech G500S OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD

530+ ppi and 4k video camera

Hi! My favorite part of the video is when you make a joke about proffecional photographers and the nice responsive of G3's autofocus. Love the LG G3

My favorite part of the phone it's thin thin bezels and buttons on the back... buttons on the back, its best feature...