LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

What I love about this smartphone is its looks and the fact that it has a removable battery. Not to mention that qHD display! :)

I love how LG's GUI have so much opinions to users. So much different from the stock/other company android version/'skin'!! Love it~!

I love all the specs of the G3.

Thanks LG for the wonderful ANDROID phones

I love all the specs of the G3.

Thanks LG for the wonderful ANDROID phones

My favorite thing would have to be the small bezels, 3GB of ram is also nice of course.

I love the sexiness of the phone :)

Tiny bezels and a clean side, man why doesn´t everyone make such beauties^^

The laser auto focus is really cool feature, the thin bezels look so amazing can't wait to hold one of the G3-s in my hand :) 
I think you should have mentioned the small cool feature with the on screen keyboard, you can navigate through text by swiping the space bar instead of having to remove your thumbs from the keyboard and select text. 

good luck to everyone !  :D

Favourite thing would have to be the ability to change so many features of the phone like the function bar and settings. Back buttons might take a while to get use to but might be a great way to stop accidentally changing from silent mode to nonsilent mode without really noticing. 

Easy Home *thumbsup for hiding features from Grandpa* He can't complain about them if he can't see them

Still the back buttons, the G2 was a star to me because of that feature. The thinner bezel just creams that cake.

I like the 2560x1440 display in LG G 3 it's a revolutionary change which make the phone more fun to use :D and to view.

My favorite part are thin bezels

I really like the buttons that are on the back of the phone

That screen resolution along with the the large screen, makes it look amazing.

Plus those back buttons, they would help with not getting deafened, "stupid side buttons"

My favorite thing about the G3 are the thin bezels. Beautiful looking phone.

I like the really small bezels that enhance the looks of the phone and also make you concentrate on that gorgeous display !  :wub:

I've never had any problems with having buttons on the sides. So favourite thing would be having massive battery.

I like how I don't have to know a lot about android and be able to still customize the skin.

I love the brushed metal look and the look of the UI

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

definitely got to be that 1440p screen
i wonder if they'd put the panel into an oculus rift just because pixels.

AMD FX-8320 @ 3.7GHz on Asrock 970 Pro3 R2.0 with 8 GB Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte HD7850, Seasonic S12 II 520W, 3x 250GB hard drives (yes, the spinning kind)

I really love the back button style LG is going to. Also how can somebody not like the extra PIXELZZZ???

I found the front design of the phone to be very nice! The thin bezel and lack of unnecessary features makes it a pleasure to look at.

I really like that you can change the battery, because with my Nexus 5 if it runs out, there's nothing you can do except put it on change.

HTTP/2 203