this is what you get when you buy cheap poo

aidenrelkoff

This is utterly ridiculous. I don't care if you only want to email and write some word docs, just from the time it takes to boot it's ridiculously slow!

I understand not everyone needs, wants or can have a high performance gaming PC, but the reality is that if you were looking at buying this computer, you're much better off saving up for a bit longer...

I wonder if I could sell the HDD more than the entire computer?

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

After all his complaints stated in his first video, his follow up video, he commits all the same issues. No front USB3.0, soldered on Kabini APU, 4GB ram, tiny motherboard in a Huge case ... a terrible Diaboletek power supply ... 2nd worst power supply after logisys. All for $350 and than you have to charge $50-$100 assembly fee ....

34:30..

I still love that part!

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I thought this was going to be a crude thread about shampoo, I am dissapoiint. :(

In my opinion , cheap all in ones from Lenovo or someone are better for basic use , I think they look better..

This is utterly ridiculous. I don't care if you only want to email and write some word docs, just from the time it takes to boot it's ridiculously slow!

I understand not everyone needs, wants or can have a high performance gaming PC, but the reality is that if you were looking at buying this computer, you're much better off saving up for a bit longer...

Might as well get a Surface for that. :P