Heaven Society Week 9 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

I didn't give a suggestion this week, I was too busy sleeping.

Ahh sleep is quite glorious.... I'll rty to get NGNL into the poll. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I kind of thought so myself. Did you give a suggestion this week? 

I have yet to suggest anything myself since i view PMing the suggestions as pointless I will just wait until @TheProfosist gets his recommendation method set up

I have yet to suggest anything myself since i view PMing the suggestions as pointless I will just wait until @TheProfosist gets his recommendation method set up

I'll be discussing the method with him via PM. We'll do it on Week 10 :D

That'll be good, I think people that liked log horizon might enjoy it although its humour can seem a bit perverted.

I had the impression the humor was like that. I'm not a big fan of fan servicey stuff but I'll get over it. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Looks like Profosist's knows why. I'll make a note of that. 

Makes sense @Charger @TheProfosist

I've never copied the code directly. Thanks

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Profosist's knows why. I'll make a note of that.

I just know how to not make it happen and how the limit applies.

Looks like we didn't get enough suggestions this time around. Hmm thats a rare occurrence.

I can always suggest some but no one asks me or uses my suggestions.

I can always suggest some but no one asks me or uses my suggestions.

Whaaaaaaaaa suggestions are suppose to be sent to us, How hard would it be to ask all of our members for suggestions? o.0

The choices this week seem kind of meh to me.

Agreed

I do about half of my posts in code view, it seems like once i set it I keep it that way for a bit before switching back. I prefer the font in code view

Code view for life and yes the for is far better.

Trying to pressure on me are you?

Makes sense @Charger @TheProfosist

I've never copied the code directly. Thanks

NP

Hey it gets the job done most of the time right? :D

Whaaaaaaaaa suggestions are suppose to be sent to us, How hard would it be to ask all of our members for suggestions? o.0

Really not that hard. I have a whole thread about this don't I? ;):P

Hey it gets the job done most of the time right? :D

Sorta kinda

Really not that hard. I have a whole thread about this don't I? ;):P

oui oui, I give up. 

Code view for life and yes the for is far better.

the problem is switching back from code view because if you try to do it when quoting someone it will not let to type after the quotation unless you start typing after it in code view lol

I'm not trying to pressure you but you know I don't like to pm people lol

Zetsuen no tempest seems like the sort of series that I would pick up, so i'll give it a shot, Although i just started another series a few hours ago, and I've been through no game no life and soul eater not! already in the last 2 days :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Zetsuen no tempest seems like the sort of series that I would pick up, so i'll give it a shot, Although i just started another series a few hours ago, and I've been through no game no life and soul eater not! already in the last 2 days :P

I wanted to add NGNL to the polls but it was decided against. Maybe next week, even if it doesn't get voted up I'm sure a large number of us will be watching it. 

Zetsuen no tempest is a very good series I heard. A friend of mine was telling me how good it was a while back when he first saw it. 

I wanted to add NGNL to the polls but it was decided against. Maybe next week, even if it doesn't get voted up I'm sure a large number of us will be watching it. 

Zetsuen no tempest is a very good series I heard. A friend of mine was telling me how good it was a while back when he first saw it. 

It was one of this season's anime that I didn't actually pick up to watch each week. After most of the 12 episode ones finished i had a look back to see if there were any ones that i missed with good ratings and this came quite high, and I'm glad i watched it. It looks like it needs 1 or 2 more seasons to finish the story though, so lets hope it doesn't go the same way as Accel world :P (Although SAO didn't help with that i think).

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I voted for Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou after reading a quick synopsis of it.

Seemed interesting then I read "his masochistic roommate Shirosaki; beautiful, big-breasted Mayumi who has no luck in finding men; and sly, predatory college woman Sayaka"

Woops. I'd change it but I'm already watching Madoka and I just finished Death Note again and I'm rewatching Slayers so I'm not sure how much magical stuff I can watch this week.

ㅠ.ㅠ

@MyInnerFred what would you recommend :P

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

It was one of this season's anime that I didn't actually pick up to watch each week. After most of the 12 episode ones finished i had a look back to see if there were any ones that i missed with good ratings and this came quite high, and I'm glad i watched it. It looks like it needs 1 or 2 more seasons to finish the story though, so lets hope it doesn't go the same way as Accel world :P (Although SAO didn't help with that i think).

If I remember correct Accel World is at a dead end now(as in not popular enough to air another season). 

Tons of stuff to watch when you don't have a lot of time and next to nothing to watch when you do have a lot of time... x.x

I voted for Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou after reading a quick synopsis of it.

Seemed interesting then I read "his masochistic roommate Shirosaki; beautiful, big-breasted Mayumi who has no luck in finding men; and sly, predatory college woman Sayaka"

Woops. I'd change it but I'm already watching Madoka and I just finished Death Note again and I'm rewatching Slayers so I'm not sure how much magical stuff I can watch this week.

ㅠ.ㅠ

@MyInnerFred what would you recommend :P

What would I recommend? I really don't know because I absolutely suck at finding series to watch, new and old.

I'd like to give these a go though: Hitsugi no Chaika, Isshuukan Friends, and Kino no Tabi

My minds drawing a blank lol. 

What would I recommend? I really don't know because I absolutely suck at finding series to watch, new and old.

I'd like to give these a go though: Hitsugi no Chaika, Isshuukan Friends, and Kino no Tabi

I know that feeling. I've ended up rewatching loads of my collection just because I suck at finding new things to watch xD

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

the problem is switching back from code view because if you try to do it when quoting someone it will not let to type after the quotation unless you start typing after it in code view lol

I'm not trying to pressure you but you know I don't like to pm people lol

I never switch back!

but your fine with replying to them?

If I remember correct Accel World is at a dead end now(as in not popular enough to air another season). 

Tons of stuff to watch when you don't have a lot of time and next to nothing to watch when you do have a lot of time... x.x

You need to watch more anime. Did you download that chart I uploaded?

I never switch back!

but your fine with replying to them?

I just don't really care to do it with out a real reason. And for something like posting recommendations for a public poll on a forum i see no reason to try and keep that private

I just don't really care to do it with out a real reason. And for something like posting recommendations for a public poll on a forum i see no reason to try and keep that private

oh i completely agree with that.