Heaven Society Week 9 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

vfAXr6z.png

Hello everyone, it's time for us to pick which anime we'd like to watch for Week 9!

Polls will be up for 24 hours, so you've got plenty of time to decide.

Below is a list of each anime, a synopsis, and an image.

If you're interested in becoming a part of the club, please click here for more information.

Each week we pick 3-4 anime that members of the club inbox me with, and the founders choose one.

Of hose four we select one based on a poll and then we proceed to watch and discuss it.

Roll Over Pick

Cowboy Bebop

19644l.jpg

Enter a world in the distant future, where Bounty Hunters roam the solar system. Spike and Jet, bounty hunting partners, set out on journeys in an ever struggling effort to win bounty rewards to survive. While traveling, they meet up with other very interesting people. Could Faye, the beautiful and ridiculously poor gambler, Edward, the computer genius, and Ein, the engineered dog be a good addition to the group?

Admin Pick

Blast of Tempest (Zetsuen no Tempest)

42453.jpg

One day, a sorceress princess was stuffed into a barrel and banished.

One day, a single girl was suddenly murdered, and the culprit still runs free.

And one day, a battle spanning time and space over magic and revenge began!

Sanity and madness, sense and intelligence, self-confidence and convictions.

The tragic tale of this irrational world starts now.

The Kusaribe family is a family of sorcerers under the protection of the "Tree of Origins". Their princess, Hakaze Kusaribe, was the greatest sorceress of their family. But Samon Kusaribe, a member of their family seeking to resurrect the "Tree of World's End", a tree that opposes the "Tree of Origins" and controls the power of destruction, stuffs her into a barrel, and banishes her to a deserted island. From the deserted island, she sends a message out to sea, which is picked up by Mahiro Fuwa, a young boy who's sworn vengeance upon the criminal who killed his little sister, Aika. Mahiro agrees to help Hakaze under the condition that she find Aika's killer with her magic. But once Mahiro's best friend and Aika's lover, Yoshino Takigawa is rescued from danger, he too gets dragged into this tale of revenge.

Suggestion #1

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

58903.jpg

Thanks to his parents' job transfer, high school freshman Kazunari Usa finally gets to enjoy living on his own in the Kawai Complex, a boarding house that provides meals for its residents. Ritsu, the senpai he admires, also lives in Kawai Complex, as do a few other "unique" individuals: his masochistic roommate Shirosaki; beautiful, big-breasted Mayumi who has no luck in finding men; and sly, predatory college woman Sayaka. Surrounded by these people, Usa never finds his daily life boring.

Suggestion #2

Cyborg 009

22076.jpg

Nine people are tricked and forced by a evil organization called The Neo-Black Ghosts into becoming cyborgs. But they refuse to become the neo-black ghosts killing machines, and guided by Dr. Gilmore the cyborgs escape. They team up in order to fight the neo-black ghosts and injustice where ever it shows it's face.

Member Tags

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am interested in joining the club, how does that process work?

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Cowboy bebop, One of my favorite animes it will give you the Nostalgic 90's anime feeling.

(want to join this club, but how?)

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Just message me or Luclocke and we'll add you to the roster mate. :D

swag

That word is cringetastic in my mind. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Send me a PM with a suggestion for next weeks poll and a reason for wanting to join.

Everyones accepted, just helps to know more about you :)

swag

Cody

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Luclocke how did you mess up most of the name call outs lol

There is a max number of how many ppl you can tag at once. He needs to edit the post again to fix it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@Luclocke how did you mess up most of the name call outs lol

God damn it charger

@MyInnerFred I'm not explaining this again

Cowboy bebop, One of my favorite animes it will give you the Nostalgic 90's anime feeling.

(want to join this club, but how?)

Send me a pm with a suggestion for next weeks poll and a reason you'd like to join, also check out the main page in my sig if you have any questions feel free to ask

There is a max number of how many ppl you can tag at once. He needs to edit the post again to fix it.

hmmm i feel like testing that lol

Im hoping to see Sora no Otoshimono or Toaru Majutsu no Index

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Well we know which ones going to win this time...

come on cowboy bebop!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Not if you grab the fixed code there is no issues. I just grabbed it from the GITS thread you made and put in into mine for the polling discussion. I should mention I do all my posts in code view.

lets see if that works

Not if you grab the fixed code there is no issues. I just grabbed it from the GITS thread you made and put in into mine for the polling discussion. I should mention I do all my posts in code view.

Looks like Profosist's knows why. I'll make a note of that. 

Only 4 this time? Oh well.

Looks like we didn't get enough suggestions this time around. Hmm thats a rare occurrence. 

I do about half of my posts in code view, it seems like once i set it I keep it that way for a bit before switching back. I prefer the font in code view

I betcha even though Cowboy bebop hasn't won just about everyone has watched it anyway. I know luclocke and I have.

The choices this week seem kind of meh to me.

I kind of thought so myself. Did you give a suggestion this week? 

Oh since NGNL is done we can throw that up.