Heaven Society Week 9 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

Just woke up half a hour ago, about to head to ikea to look around for furniture. 

I should be working on manga cleans(have a deadline) but oh well... 

I'm such a scumbag.

are you getting paid to work on these manga if not meh

What? then where will your new anime go? lol

Exactly my issue that I'm having I need to expand my raid array but my card only has 4 ports cause I was being cheap when I ordered during the tail and HDD shortage.

these threads are not nearly as active without talking to @TheProfosist at 4am

Sorry I had work. Also just noticed how messy stuff gotten during the week I did that then slept in. My clean desks are no longer clean.

well it is now 5:15am but i am 8 episodes into Zetsuen no Tempest but sadly I'm starting to fall asleep lol

Due to the anime not keep you attention well enough right? :P

fairy tail is good. I watched to 157 then the site i was watching it on no longer had any videos lol

I will disagree its just a remake of rave master with bits of one piece sprinkled in as needed.

are you getting paid to work on these manga if not meh

It's volunteer work, I'm part of the group so I gotta help out. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Due to the anime not keep you attention well enough right? :P

I will disagree its just a remake of rave master with bits of one piece sprinkled in as needed.

no the anime was good from what I saw before falling asleep. the problem was i had only a few hours of sleep each night all week and my computer chair sucks so i laid down in bed and started watching lol

I have never seen or heard of rave master but after googleing it, i would say fairy tail definitely references it

it would seem both the manga were written by the same guy

no the anime was good from what I saw before falling asleep. the problem was i had only a few hours of sleep each night all week and my computer chair sucks so i laid down in bed and started watching lol

I have never seen or heard of rave master but after googleing it, i would say fairy tail definitely references it

it would seem both the manga were written by the same guy

I was just giving you crap about the first thing. Fairy tail is another matter entirely. It does more that references it he straight up reused characters and methods among other things. And yes they are both written by the same guy. It was changed up to be more like one piece though which is why I said that.

I was just giving you crap about the first thing. Fairy tail is another matter entirely. It does more that references it he straight up reused characters and methods among other things. And yes they are both written by the same guy. It was changed up to be more like one piece though which is why I said that.

At some point i will try watching some of it so i can really comment on it. However i think a writer has a little leeway in reusing his own characters as it is all kind of part of their expanded universe

At some point i will try watching some of it so i can really comment on it. However i think a writer has a little leeway in reusing his own characters as it is all kind of part of their expanded universe

Sadly the anime are not at all related even though their nearly the same thing.