[ENDED] Thief (2014) Steam Game Key

CyberneticTitan

Ok so this is gonna sound really lame. I give you my profile pic as a gif.

I can't upload anything because iPads are stupid and that's all I got right now. :(

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

tumblr_mkhga6niN61r3k73wo1_500.gif

FREE STEAM KEY GIVE AWAY ????.........

Details separate people.

Dude, I bought Thief yesterday. --_-_--_-__-

O19VJxC.gif

:)

Announcement should be today.. past the deadline it is..

Indonesia here, have to wait extra day for July 1st. [July 1st 6PM PST = July 2nd 8AM GMT +7]

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

funny-gif-strip-tease-prank.gif

Even if I don't win, I do appreciate you doing the giveaway. :)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

this is how my dog used to walk :D 

DYD6q.gif

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

TBH Thief is kinda complete s***. Sorta wish I redeemed some other game.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

REQUIREMENTS:

Minimum of 500 forum posts

Must be cool

STEPS FOR ENTRY:

1. Find ONE (no more than one) funny gif

2. Post it on this thread

3. [Optional] Add your own comment

Please do not post large file size GIFs.  :P

Min of 500 posts? Check!

Cool? I drip swagger all over the tech tips arena! :V

Gifssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....................

I'll go the extra mile and add audio. :3~

http://gifsound.com/?gif=img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-cat-butt-toilet-664607.gif&v=-Wk8URPVpN0&s=9

Dat sudden double post and forum breaking. 

Announcement should be today.. past the deadline it is..

Indonesia here, have to wait extra day for July 1st. [July 1st 6PM PST = July 2nd 8AM GMT +7]

Haha sorry everyone! I completely forgot about this thread. Will draw winner now.

Haha sorry everyone! I completely forgot about this thread. Will draw winner now.

well that's charming.. i've been up all night to get lucky..

57990-Guyman-from-Daft-Punk-drumming-x2L

Details separate people.

(over but whatever I wanted to share. lol)

tumblr_n6q04fyvWC1rrnep7o3_500.gif

The Nigel gifs are hilarious but this is probably the best one ever made. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

THE WINNER IS: 

tXlZMNa.png

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/172781-giveaway-thief-2014-steam-game-key/page-2#entry2297140

Congratulations to the new and proud Thief owner, Kilerbomb! I will PM you right now!

Thank you all for participating + the funny gifs, and I do apologize for doing this late!

Yay, I won the giveaway, now I don't have to wait for the game to go on sale. :D

Thanks for the awesome giveaway man. 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Yay, I won the giveaway, now I don't have to wait for the game to go on sale. :D

Congrats man..Enjoy the game..

don-draper-slow-clap.gif

Details separate people.

gee gee

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct