Cooler Master cooling survey!

Oh man, I posted this in the Air Cooling section, but totally forgot about the Water Cooling section here!

So, if you haven't already seen, I've got a survey up and running to gather your expert opinions on fans, cooling, and all that keeps things cold. Here's the link!

I appreciate your input and feel free to ask me anything in the thread here, too!

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

You don't have my fav  fan brand, deep silence :(

NVM, other section

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I haven't really tried coolermaster fans apart from the ones that came with my case and excaliburs which were unbearably loud to say the least.

It would be nice to get some 140mm water cooling radiator fans, there are very few out there compared to 120mm fans.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Going to do it when I get home from school :)

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Well you guys aren't my favorite brand but I have gotten some parts from you guys that are decently good stuff.

Please make a GPU watercooling bracket that cools the VRMs, is less than dual-slot and dosen't look ugly!

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Done!

I like fans with cool design, not just simple green/blue/red led on them. I mean the hole cool design like sharkoon shark blade, aerocool dead silence fan...

Any plans on bringing a version of the Swiftech H320 to the USA?

Not a big fan of CM fans, but I've had a notepal and a used the CM V6GT on my i7 950 for many years with no issue....currently thinking about get a Glacer 240L, I bought an H100i , but just discovered the Glacer, actually joined here to help me decide.

Any plans on bringing a version of the Swiftech H320 to the USA?

About 2-3 months ago I had a meeting with some CM reps and they said there is a concept similar to what they've currently released but they don't know if they will go ahead with it.

I want looks and low noise...Very few have made that so far. And coolermaster certaintly hasn't.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Oh man, I posted this in the Air Cooling section, but totally forgot about the Water Cooling section here!

So, if you haven't already seen, I've got a survey up and running to gather your expert opinions on fans, cooling, and all that keeps things cold. Here's the link!

I appreciate your input and feel free to ask me anything in the thread here, too!

filled the survey

Man I do you guys get to release a GPU bracket similar to the NZXT G10 and the Corsair HG10

make sure you need to design the bracket which can cool both the VRMs and VRM and have a nice back plate

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.