PC gaming kinda sucks, consoles are nicer

Mooshi

If you were preparing to tear me a new one with a message so intense your keys would catch fire, you failed the test.

Anyone else on LTT find the whole console vs PC "war" dumb? Checked out another thread which lead to an idiotic Youtube video. I made the mistake of checking the comment section and oh man, was that a trainwreck. Console fanboys spewing crap, PC fanboys acting like little children in grade school telling other kids how their dad is going to kick their ass. I seriously hope no one on LTT takes any of that seriously. PC Master Race is fun to spout and all, but some people take themselves way too seriously.

Anyone else kind feel the same? :T

Well the PC Mustard Race has always been a joke to me and I hope this is same with people in this community.

Quote me to get a reply!

Plenty of the guys around here take it seriously, because they are all simpleton slaves to an idiotic bullshit cause.

It's coincidental, I along with a few others are differentiating real PC Gamers from PC Master Race plebs in another thread.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/171352-usa-ps4-250-cowboom-pre-owned/

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Honestly, As of now for the price of $400, you can't touch the quality of the graphics on the PS4 is you were to build your own PC. There is no "$400" 'console killer' that can beat the PS4 or Xbox 1 as of now. Anyone who hates on consoles for no reason, can really go fuck themselves. They are a good platform for someone who can't spend the money on a PC, and the consoles are Family Friendly. I plan on buying a custom colored PS4/Xbox 1 maybe around christmas because of the Console exclusive games.

We sacrifice console fanboys to the gods in return for awesome deals on PC components.

The gods demand another sacrifice!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

So sick off it why cant people just get over it not everyone is the same people like different things no one is forcing people to use pc or console so if u don't like something dont use it we don't wanna hear how much u dont like something! grow up ffs!

I'm just saying. There are people with systems that have less processing power than a modern calculator and some with a system so intense it can move planets. The thing is, though. Gamers should focus on games, not bash the hardware they are gaming on. This isn't the same as bashing a company because of bad PR or purposely gimping a game on a given platform. This is being against bashing the people themselves.

Take us PC gamers. When we know someone with an old system, we don't call them filth, we joke around with them that they have a potato, harmless chit chat. But heaven forbid someone have an Xbox One, it's somehow the greatest sin to all mankind.

*For the record, I have no current consoles, my fav game is on the PS2 and I actually kinda want a WiiU - also am exited over next gen graphics cards since I wanna upgrade. Wish more people were less serious about all this and just enjoyed new stuff.

I'm just saying. There are people with systems that have less processing power than a modern calculator and some with a system so intense it can move planets. The thing is, though. Gamers should focus on games, not bash the hardware they are gaming on. This isn't the same as bashing a company because of bad PR or purposely gimping a game on a given platform. This is being against bashing the people themselves.

Take us PC gamers. When we know someone with an old system, we don't call them filth, we joke around with them that they have a potato, harmless chit chat. But heaven forbid someone have an Xbox One, it's somehow the greatest sin to all mankind.

*For the record, I have no current consoles, my fav game is on the PS2 and I actually kinda want a WiiU - also am exited over next gen graphics cards since I wanna upgrade. Wish more people were less serious about all this and just enjoyed new stuff.

Look here, to be part of the glorious master race, you don't have to have a high end PC, it can be low end, medium, what ever works for you. What matters is the mind set you have. 
You have to look at the reality of the long war between the console peasants and the PC master race; you can own a Wii U and still be part of the master race - all that is required is your sworn loyalty to our Lord and Savior GabeN. 
In our long war with the peasnats, GabeN has blessed us with the shield of keyboard, eye of Occulus, nun chuck of mouse and the shrine of PC. We must cherish these gifts and fight to the bitter end against these peasants to ensure the undiluted pure gaming experience that can only be experienced by accepting our Lord and Savior GabeN.

Jks, I take the whole Master Race thing as satire ... although some people on /r/pcmasterrace take it dead seriously. 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

This is why I generally stick to MMO gaming. No major competition with hardware, we're focusing on the game and its content. However, that comes with the e-peen fest of your gear and such.

Loving ArcheAge currently :)

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

im might get a wiiu because it looks like nintento is comeing back with some great games and im getting a 3ds because its 3d on a handheld and monster hunter 4u i dont games for how min fps i get . i play it for the story the gameplay the fun times i have, not how good it looks

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I think it is dumb as well. They waste time and energy starting petty fights over what platform to waste their time playing on, missing the big picture that they similar to console gamers or pc gamers. They should all be stoked so many people are gamers! -_-

I don't think I would enjoy gaming much if Legend of Zelda was never created. :wub:

Well the PC Mustard Race has always been a joke to me and I hope this is same with people in this community.

I have learned that is not the case....not even on this forum.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I think it is dumb as well. They waste time and energy starting petty fights over what platform to waste their time playing on, missing the big picture that they similar to console gamers or pc gamers. They should all be stoked so many people are gamers! -_-

I don't think I would enjoy gaming much if Legend of Zelda was never created. :wub:

I have learned that is not the case....not even on this forum.

I will give you a +1 because of your profile pic. I had so many amazing nights and days during the N64 era when I was in middle school, good times. :)

Honestly, As of now for the price of $400, you can't touch the quality of the graphics on the PS4 is you were to build your own PC. There is no "$400" 'console killer' that can beat the PS4 or Xbox 1 as of now. Anyone who hates on consoles for no reason, can really go fuck themselves. They are a good platform for someone who can't spend the money on a PC, and the consoles are Family Friendly. I plan on buying a custom colored PS4/Xbox 1 maybe around christmas because of the Console exclusive games.

When the last generations of games consoles came out, there was a reason to have them because they had much better specs than a decent/mid-high end "gaming" PC and were cheaper.

Now you're looking at worse performance than anything that is above "average".

I don't care much about the "war", but i would recommend a PC over one of the new consoles 90% of the time unless someone's use-case is more suited to one of them. 

That said, the social media/tv gimics of the new consoles is moving them away from being "consoles". They should just stick to playing games and maybe streaming media like the 360 did. 

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

im might get a wiiu because it looks like nintento is comeing back with some great games and im getting a 3ds because its 3d on a handheld and monster hunter 4u i dont games for how min fps i get . i play it for the story the gameplay the fun times i have, not how good it looks

I own a 3DS (although I don't use it that often) - I bought it just to play Bravely Default :P 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

I don't know why people give a crap about this, play what game you want where you want. In an ideal world I would have consoles, but I can't get them so...

I would play the game I want to play, on the platform its best on. Halo is only available on xbox, so if I want to play Halo, I wont be but-hurt about the fact that its on console, because its the only platform that has it.

P.S. SPECS mean NOTHING, when comparing platforms, so it shouldn't be a factor in your argument.

Comb it with a brick

I make fun of consoles on my FB profile all the time, I'm justified in doing this for a few reasons which are non refutible. (you can try but i don't recommend it).
1-pc gaming is better than a console (it just is) and pc's are better than a laptop given EVERYTHING we do in the world today.
2-I care about my friends and want them to be informed....I'm poor and cant afford a console which doesn't game aswell as my pc...work that out
3-I'm a convert so have every right to say this, a console gamer who hasn't had a semi-decent gaming rig does not have reason to argue.
I saw the light and moved from console, my friends who maybe aren't able to work it out for themselves often need to have it spelled out for them.
if/when one of them gives me a legitimate reason for them owning one that's totally fine by me (i still have all my old consoles), mostly they often have big holes in thier ideas and cant concentrate long enough to see how thier idea is flawed.
they often say they have a laptop for internet and work and a console for gaming so they don't need a pc. i point out that a pc does the internet AND gaming AND work and does it all much better and for less cost than those 2 machines combined among other things only to be met with a confused look of " :wacko: how can that be possible?" and like 98% of the population when they cant work something out they just don't bother to try and carry on in blissful ignorance (in todays world  of information, ignorance is a choice). I won't go on. i'll just summarize..

it's not a war, its liberation over opression, its anonymous over scientology, android vs apple.

Falcon: Corsair 750D 8320at4.6ghz 1.3v | 4GB MSI Gaming R9-290 @1000/1250 | 2x8GB 2400mhz Kingston HyperX Beast | Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula | Antec H620 | Corsair RM750w | Crucial M500 240GB, Toshiba 2TB, DarkThemeMasterRace, my G3258 has an upgrade path, my fx8320 doesn't need one...total cost £840=cpu£105, board£65, ram£105, Cooler £20, GPU£200, PSU£88, SSD£75, HDD£57, case£125.

CASE:-NZXT S340 Black, CPU:-FX8120 @4.2Ghz, COOLER:-CM Hyper 212 EVO, BOARD:-MSI 970 Gaming, RAM:-2x4gb 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro, GPU: SLI EVGA GTX480's @700/1000, PSU:-Corsair CX600m, HDD:-WD green 160GB+2TB toshiba
CASE:-(probably) Cooltek U1, CPU:-G3258 @4.5ghx, COOLER:-stock(soon "MSI Dragon" AiO likely), BOARD:-MSI z87i ITX Gaming, RAM:-1x4gb 1333mhz Patriot, GPU: Asus DCU2 r9-270 OC@1000/1500mem, PSU:-Sweex 350w.., HDD:-WD Caviar Blue 640GB
CASE:-TBD, CPU:-Core2Quad QX9650 @4Ghz, COOLER:-OCZ 92mm tower thing, BOARD:-MSI p43-c51, RAM:-4x1GB 800mhz Corsair XMS2, GPU: Zotac GTX460se @800/1000, PSU:-OCZ600sxs, HDD:-WD green 160GBBlueJean-A
 CASE:-Black/Blue Sharkoon T9, CPU:-Phenom2 x4 B55 @3.6Ghz/1.4v, COOLER:-FX8320 Stock HSF, BOARD:-M5A78L-M/USB3, RAM:-4GB 1333mhz Kingston low profile at 1600mhz, GPU:-EVGA GTX285, PSU:-Antec TP550w modu, STORAGE:-240gb  M500+2TB Toshiba
CASE:-icute zl02-3g-bb, CPU:-Phenom2 X6 1055t @3.5Ghz, COOLER:-Stock, BOARD:-Asrock m3a UCC, RAM:2x2GB 1333mhz Zeppelin (thats yellow!), GPU: XFX 1GB HD6870xxx, PSU:-some 450 POS, HDD:-WD Scorpio blue 120GB
CASE:-Packard Bell iMedia X2424, Custom black/red Aerocool Xpredator fulltower, CPU's:-E5200, C2D [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>(so e8500), COOLER:-Scythe Big shuriken2 Rev B, BFG gtx260 sp216 OC, RAM:-tons..
Gigabyte GTX460, Gigabyte gt430,
GPU's:-GT210 1GB,  asus hd6670 1GB gddr5, XFX XXX 9600gt 512mb Alpha dog edition, few q6600's
PICTURES CASE:-CIT mars black+red, CPU:-Athlon K6 650mhz slot A, COOLER:-Stock, BOARD:-QDI Kinetiz 7a, RAM:-256+256+256MB 133mhz SDram, GPU:-inno3d geforce4 mx440 64mb, PSU:-E-Zcool 450w, STORAGE:-2x WD 40gb "black" drives,
CASE:-silver/red raidmax cobra, CPU:-Athlon64 4000+, COOLER:-BIG stock one, BOARD:-MSI something*, RAM:-(matched pair)2x1GB 400mhz ECC transcend, GPU:-ati 9800se@375core/325mem, PSU:-pfft, HDD:-2x maxtor 80gb,
PICTURES CASE:-silver/red raidmax cobra (another), CPU:-Pentium4 2.8ghz prescott, COOLER:-Artic Coolering Freezer4, BOARD:-DFI lanparty infinity 865 R2, RAM:-(matched pair)2x1GB 400mhz kingston, GPU:-ati 9550@375core/325mem, PSU:-pfft, HDD:-another 2x WD 80gb,
CASE:-ML110 G4, CPU:-xeon 4030, COOLER:-stock leaf blower, BOARD:-stock raid 771 board, RAM:-2x2GB 666mhz kingston ECC ddr2, GPU:-9400GT 1GB, PSU:-stock delta, RAID:-JMicron JMB363 card+onboard raid controller, HDD:-320gb hitachi OS, 2xMaxtor 160gb raid1, 500gb samsungSP, 160gb WD, LAPTOP:-Dell n5030, CPU:-replaced s*** cel900 with awesome C2D E8100, RAM:-2x2GB 1333mhz ddr3, HDD:-320gb, PHONE's:-LG optimus 3D (p920) on 2.3.5@300-600mhz de-clock (batteryFTW)

PCMR Sub reddit can say it's not satirical but for the most part it is. Hell it even says that it contains satire "humor"

I love the subreddit but there are times when I ask "Why does this exist" when I'm in there.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

I don't know why people give a crap about this, play what game you want where you want. In an ideal world I would have consoles, but I can't get them so...

I would play the game I want to play, on the platform its best on. Halo is only available on xbox, so if I want to play Halo, I wont be but-hurt about the fact that its on console, because its the only platform that has it.

P.S. SPECS mean NOTHING, when comparing platforms, so it shouldn't be a factor in your argument.

+1

You could say that until you are blue in the face—it won't ever go through. A lot of hardcore PC Master Race folk just will not grasp that you cannot compare them. It is unfathomable to them. I don't know why it means that much to them that people play on cheap hardware for a multiple of reasons (most of which isn't any of their business), but it does. Some of them get so bad I swear that their blood boils. :o

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Get more money and enjoy the best of every world

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Plenty of the guys around here take it seriously, because they are all simpleton slaves to an idiotic bullshit cause.

It's coincidental, I along with a few others are differentiating real PC Gamers from PC Master Race plebs in another thread.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/171352-usa-ps4-250-cowboom-pre-owned/

Hey you stole my avatar!

Hey you stole my avatar!

Whoa, I had no idea! xD 

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Amazing, a convenient thread for me to add a bunch of idiots to my ignore list!

*updates*

You still love me, right?

Forgive me sempai

3445973356_2f8510869b.jpg