What fan should i get?

I am going to custom water cool my computer. but i dont know what fan i should get. i want some red ones maybe the corsair ones?? 

Depends on how much you care about quietness. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Bitfenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-12025R-RP 120MM Red LED,  This should do for you i believe..

Details separate people.

I believe Corsair just launched their LED SP120 and SP140 fans, and there is a red model. Just not sure if they are released. You can also get regular SP120s and put on the red rings.

Sadly, from what I've heard, Corsair fans tend to tick when undervolted, even though Corsair says that the new fans won't behave like this.

I also found some Cooler Master XtraFlo 120mm red LED fans. Take a look at those too. 

Also check out Bitfenix Spectre Pro red LED fans!

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Well i dont want led fans just like the fans be like red... and what corsair fan should i go with for watercolling?

Well i want it quiet and red....

NVM, forgot that you're using them on rads.

Well i dont want led fans just like the fans be like red... and what corsair fan should i go with for watercolling?

The SP120's. http://www.corsair.com/se-fi/air-series-sp120-pwm-quiet-edition-high-static-pressure-fan . The noise level is 'decent' and they're pressure optimized for use on radiators. They'll get the job done on <15 fpi rads.

all Corsair fans are not very quiet (me thinks loud) Noctua's older fans are sorta red ;) or tan colored and they are really the best fans :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Yeah i really want noctua but it will really destroy the look of my computer....

apparently noctua is coming out with black colored fans now.  I would get those.  I have the Corsair SP on my rads and they are a bit loud.  NoiseBlocker fans also come highly recommended.  Yate loons are another brand that I was looking at for my build.

If you want cheap, reliable and move a lot of air - Cougar fans have worked really well for me. 4 x 120mm fans for $20 when NCIX has a sale.  Work awesome.  They are NOT PWM fans if you are interested in that sort of thing.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Take a good look at Akasa Apaches and Vipers against all the rest.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Red phobya G-silent, however I'd say just get a noiseblocker PL-2 and paint it red.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s