This isn't satire. They keep on digging now don't they

kuddlesworth9419

I stay in silence.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Ubisoft: Let's throw stuff at them, then they wont bother with us anymore! Oh, but you have to buy our game first!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Preordering bonuses advert. Fucking please.

Also, I think they misspoke. "The sooner you preorder, the sooner you can win prizes like ingame content [bleh], exclusive Assassins Creed Unity-skinned consoles [bleh..], Home entertainment systems [ok, that could be expensive.], a trip to comiccon [ok, not bad], the Assassins Creed studio in Montreal, and more."

Wait, so we can win the Assassins Creed studio? I think they meant to say a trip or tour of the studio.

I would really love to win a trip to Ubisoft Montreal to slap them all.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Preordering bonuses advert. Fucking please.

Also, I think they misspoke. "The sooner you preorder, the sooner you can win prizes like ingame content [bleh], exclusive Assassins Creed Unity-skinned consoles [bleh..], Home entertainment systems [ok, that could be expensive.], a trip to comiccon [ok, not bad], the Assassins Creed studio in Montreal, and more."

Wait, so we can win the Assassins Creed studio? I think they meant to say a trip or tour of the studio.

I encourage whoever wins this to fight for their prize.

I encourage whoever wins this to fight for their prize.

I do to, but it probably doesn't override any terms and conditions you need to accept to win anything.

Pay to win a chance to spin to win. Gj Ubisoft. *boards the pirate boat* ALL ABOARD!

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I remember in the begining of AC4 a girl tells you "Happy pirating!"

Ahaha.How much I laughed at that line...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I remember in the begining of AC4 a girl tells you "Happy pirating!"

Ahaha.How much I laughed at that line...

Me too , especially because i torrented the game 

I do to, but it probably doesn't override any terms and conditions you need to accept to win anything.

it says a trip to montreal in the video, the announcer just didn't want to sound redundant.

Since he previously said "a trip to comic-con" the words a trip to are implied.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

100% guarantee that if I did this I would win like slightly different colour shoes for him 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Me too , especially i torrented the game 

Everyone torrents games/software in Romania...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Better suck out as much money from people before the game is released and they realize the game is shit, right?

I will never pre-order a game again *looks over at my copy of Duke Nukem Forever*.

Everyone torrents games/software in Romania...

I'm poor lol , literally used my last money on steam sales , can't even get a damn mcflurry , since their price got up from 6 to 9 lei

I'm poor lol , literally used my last money on steam sales , can't even get a damn mcflurry , since their price got up from 6 to 9 lei

What?

They did that?

Shit.

You should pity Ubisoft. They're so poor they couldn't even give me a digital copy of the game i worked on for them.

heh, nope

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

I remember the days when we used to make threads about how awesome a game was,or how hard or tricky a mission was,or how amazing the next sequel will be and talk features...yeah my ass... lets talk preorder and why the game will be unoptimized even at the 10th sequel release.

Ubisoft style