Quick Disconnects?

guys im planning on setting up a rather extensive watercooling loop using a waterbox. so i was wondering if i usee for example koolance quick disconnect in the loop would i be able to really just swap out graphics cars or integragte an additional one by just opening the loop in the middle of tubing with disconnects and connect to the waterblcok and the other way around could i just disconnect a graphics card and connect the 2 loose end to close the loop or would i have to deal with air bubbles non the less?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

i just disconnect a graphics cars

I'm not sure what a graphics cars is...

Hahahaha but in all seriousness the air bubbles might be a problem, but it seems that it could work, but take advise from others that post here because they are smarter than me when it comes to water cooling

Ok seems to me that yes it will work after a little research :)

huys im planning on setting up a rather extensive watercooling loop using a waterbox. so i was wondering if i usee for example koolance quick disconnect in the loop would i be able to really just swap out graphics cars or integragte an additional one by just opening the loop in the middle of tubing with disconnects and connect to the waterblcok and the other way around could i just disconnect a graphics cars and connect the 2 loose end to close the loop or would i have to deal with air bubbles non the less?

Yeah.

The connectors sometimes contain a tiny bit of water you would want to soak up with paper towels as you disconnect them though.

I never had problems with air bubbles when I used them. They would get drawn through the loop and rise to the surface of the liquid in the res.

Hahahaha but in all seriousness the air bubbles might be a problem, but it seems that it could work, but take advise from others that post here because they are smarter than me when it comes to water cooling

I'm using the Koolance disconnects, they pose no issues whatsoever. It does make it a lot easier to drain the loop though.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Yeah.

The connectors sometimes contain a tiny bit of water you would want to soak up with paper towels as you disconnect them though.

I never had problems with air bubbles when I used them. They would get drawn through the loop and rise to the surface of the liquid in the res.

thanks for that i also wondering about the length of the tubing if im using a waterbox. would i need dual pumps if i routed the tubing outside the case into the waterbox. i imagine as the loop is longer than normal that it would need extra power but im not sure.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

thanks for that i also wondering about the length of the tubing if im using a waterbox. would i need dual pumps if i routed the tubing outside the case into the waterbox. i imagine as the loop is longer than normal that it would need extra power but im not sure.

That, I'm not sure hopefully the other person responds and if not I will try to find out

No isses with these apart from the huge price. You need two parts that cost £15 each so £30 vs £5 for a compression fitting. 

No isses with these apart from the huge price. You need two parts that cost £15 each so £30 vs £5 for a compression fitting. 

well im doing this because i wanna create the thing how i imagine it , im not gonna butt out because of the price