dating advice for us by us

Pick up line: Is your name Medusa?  
-No
-Because when i look at you i get... ( not going to finish it, you should be able to figure it out )

PS:Please dont ever use that LOL 

No but jokes aside just go ask her out for coffee or whatever, if she isnt into you, well shit happens, the next one might be, and have a good sense of humor 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Pick up line: Is your name Medusa?

-No

-Because when i look at you i get... ( not going to finish it, you should be able to figure it out )

PS:Please dont ever use that LOL

No but jokes aside just go ask her out for coffee or whatever, if she isnt into you, well shit happens, the next one might be, and have a good sense of humor

My friends told me to stop asking girls to coffee. They said its weird. -_-

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

My friends told me to stop asking girls to coffee. They said its weird. -_-

Actually i should have just said ask them to hang out sometime, also depends on how old you are. Im 20 and ive exams now so if i ask a girl to go have a break from studying and have a coffee thats perfectly fine there ( imo )

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Actually i should have just said ask them to hang out sometime, also depends on how old you are. Im 20 and ive exams now so if i ask a girl to go have a break from studying and have a coffee thats perfectly fine there ( imo )

I'm 20 also. I finished finals last week. I will have to try this "study break" date thing.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Just my two cents: I think it kinda depends on what you're after.

If you pretty much just want to date for the fun of it, well yeah, just ask.  It can't go that badly; worst you can get is a no.

If you're going for something more long-term, well that's different.  I'd say make sure she (or he, I assume there's at least one girl on this site  :lol:) likes you as a friend first.  Take things more slowly so the other person doesn't feel rushed or intimidated.  Then if you try and things don't quite work romantically, there's still that connection, and it's not so awkward.

(Of course, I've never been in a relationship, not even close, so take this with a massive grain of salt.  :P)

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

LinusLoveTips!

As an introvert, i usually figure out that i like someone around a year after i first meet them, i'm thorough.

LinusLoveTips!

As an introvert, i usually figure out that i like someone around a year after i first meet them, i'm thorough.

is not that u are an introvert

u are just anti-idiots

PD: some celebrity said that in my country, I just thought it was genius

the problem with dating knowledge is that in most of the cases

when u finaly learned how to do the trick

is already late, and u are already married

True story: I got married twice

Dont get her number, give her your number. If she is interested she will call you

<p>If you want a partner, run for money. Girls will come automatically. But the question is, how to date multiple girls successfully....................?</p>

Plain and simple great advice for guys and gals "BE YOUR SELF" nobody likes a fake

Fan Junkie

<p>If you want a partner, run for money. Girls will come automatically. But the question is, how to date multiple girls successfully....................?</p>

you have to learn to not to provide much information about yourself (girls like mystery anyway)

limit the communication with all the parters, just the necessary 

use the same nick name for all of them: Darling, sweetie, babe, sugar, etc. Avoid first names

Avoid movies, u will never remember with wich one u saw an specific movie

Avoid introducing friends and family - and have a prepare an explanation if u ever step up with anybody

never frequent the same places with different partners

and tell them u live with ur parents, even if u live alone, u dont want them to appear at ur door by surprise

Good luck with that, is more stressful than exciting

Thanks for the help, you guys are awesome. :)​  I'm hoping it will be easier to get a date when I start college in September.

i asked a girl out for movies and lunch, what should i look for to know if she likes me?

I'm married, so I think my advice would suck, I have been out of the game to long :)

Dude, reading this I was about to say the same thing. You beat me to it. :P

I wish I had some advice to contribute to this but considering all I ever get is rejection what knowledge I do have would be completely useless.

i asked a girl out for movies and lunch, what should i look for to know if she likes me?

well if she said yes already... no rocket science there

i'm re-doing my post to make more sense and have all the info.

Okay here is my situation, ive been in love with this girl for five years like for real in love, and i ask her out around 2 or 3 times a year and every time she says no, but i know i want to spend my life with her. what do i do. im 16 and i KNOW this is no phase.like i said 5 years. she has dated almost all my closest friends and never once me. her and I are pretty close but not so close that she thinks of my as a brother. I dont really care about if my friends dated her, also they werent "friends" i would just talk to them nothing big.she is perfect minus one thing its just something i dont agree with. she is a smoker and i dont like that. thats pretty much it. any time i ask her out she respectfully declines and keeps it to herself as to not make me ridiculed by class mates. in fact the first year i fell in love i hadnt asked her out yet and didnt tell anyone and these kids were calling me gay and so i told them that i wasnt and that i liked a girl and told them who she was and then they told her and she walked past me later and said i know you like me and i cried because i was so scared but she just sat there and talked to me and calmed me down. it was almost like she knew exactly what to say to make me feel better.I dont feel like im being friend zoned though i probably am but she doesnt come crying to me when something bad happens so im not like that. as i said we are just friends im not a brother to her. i havent seen her most of this school year, havent even been able to text her, because i had to do online school and i have learned a lot of stuff since, maybe she will be more interested then. every other girl i have "chatted up" are either complete morons or have nothing in common with me. she likes a lot of what i like, she is beautiful,funny,BRILLIANT, has a great personality, and is SOOO fun. she likes gaming, she likes tech a bit, she likes the same music i do, she is kinda nerdy like i am, and i love this girl with all my heart and i dont want to let her go because i truly care for her and i refuse to let her not be my wife. because she is as close to perfect as a person can get. She IS the love of my life. and i dream of her every night and not in a creepy way, i just see her looking sad at me drifting away and i see me falling down a endless pit reaching out for her hand and she goes out to grab me but she is to late. This girl was love at first sight and not in some cliche way i mean when she walked into the band room for the first day of school (ya i was in band get over it) my heart sank and i just stopped and literally dropped my stuff and ran to her to introduce myself. she is just i cant say anything else to get my point across... she is perfect and she is the love of my life.

If this didnt make sense im sorry.

holy crap looking at this man it was long

My advice to you is: get your heart broken. It's rough, but that's just the way it is.

That's sad...

Maybe, but when you don't have a girlfriend you have more time for gaming  :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

no dude i really love her and for 5 years i have loved her. idc about if my friends dated her. i wasnt best of friends with them either they were just people i would talk to.

Well all you can do is keep trying. Just take her out and try your best, good luck. Don't get your heart broken.

I would say the opposite. I am no expert but I would suggest showing interest in other girls. I don't mean get in a relationship with someone but do look else where. If you are friends with her, she will notice this. If she likes you she will begin to show more of an interest in you. If she doesn't feel that way about you, nothing will change between you. You may even become slightly better friends (probably not a good thing though if you are still head over heels about her). But I think you will at least get an answer and that is the best thing for you. You may think you are in love (and you may be to an extent) but you will get over it if she doesn't feel that way. Trust me. Do try to keep an open mind about seeing other people too. You'd be surprised how quickly your mind can change. Best of luck with your situation.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I give the advice that Actually Worked for me in real life. Leave your negative comment for your self please.

I'm not trying to be negative, I am trying to protect the poor guy desperately looking for help from the trolls. Srsly,... You will see my "negative comment" is not as negative as it is reasonable, once you have been getting along some chicks for a while. Don't try to teach the greek how it works, there is just simply no point in you trying.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

you have to learn to not to provide much information about yourself (girls like mystery anyway)

limit the communication with all the parters, just the necessary 

use the same nick name for all of them: Darling, sweetie, babe, sugar, etc. Avoid first names

Avoid movies, u will never remember with wich one u saw an specific movie

Avoid introducing friends and family - and have a prepare an explanation if u ever step up with anybody

never frequent the same places with different partners

and tell them u live with ur parents, even if u live alone, u dont want them to appear at ur door by surprise

Good luck with that, is more stressful than exciting

FALSE

Dating multiple women is difficult, always will be, but lying about it will get you in trouble, it just will.

The actual trick is to make sure they all know ABOUT one another, but do not know each other. Their competitive natures will take over and it can work for a time.

The problem you will invariably run in to is that eventually someone is going to want to be the one and only, that's when it will become a great big headache.

As someone who has been down this road, my advice is to not go down this road.

Dedicate yourself to one woman and find yourself a woman that will dedicate herself to you. Love is all you need, bro.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Dont get her number, give her your number. If she is interested she will call you

This IS true.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

There is a point when after A LOT of time spend ONLY GAMING you realise that you have wasted a lot of it and gained NOTHING in the real world. You can fall in a big depression, trust me. I've been there playing games 24/7 (almost... only stopped 2 sleep). It was very fun and all but, you need to do other things to, like be with your friends or gf. I'm a gamer still now but not so intensly.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

ha, meet a girl that loves gaming as much as you do, instead of arguing, you just destroy each other on video games :P it kinda rules when your girlfriend is better than you at quick scopes :P

#!