*fun blog!* pretend to be right when your wrong!

zombiepixel

good idea have you tried it for your mouse yet

No i thought the cable drag would be to much but if I get a wireless mouse, that problem will be solved right? 

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

I've heard that Bitcoin mining needs a good GPU, which is probably the processor, so I'm gonna build a rig with an Intel i7-4770k and GTX610. I'm gonna get rich in one hour, this shady tech blog said. I'm all for it!

No i thought the cable drag would be to much but if I get a wireless mouse, that problem will be solved right? 

yea you should overclock your wireless chip from 2.4 ghz or 5.0 ghz to 10 ghz so the transfer waves travel through the water faster

I've heard that Bitcoin mining needs a good GPU, which is probably the processor, so I'm gonna build a rig with an Intel i7-4770k and GTX610. I'm gonna get rich in one hour, this shady tech blog said. I'm all for it!

also you should underclock your cpu for better performance and cooler temps

I bought 36gb of ddr3 3100 ram, and it was worth every cent.

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

I bought 36gb of ddr3 3100 ram, and it was worth every cent.

Yea I just got 16GB for ddr5 ram, because it two generations above your ram my rig is like 4X as fast as yours? 

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

Yea I just got 16GB for ddr5 ram, because it two generations above your ram my rig is like 4X as fast as yours?

Our rigs are like totally fast now. So we can Internet faster and download more fans.

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Why would I download more RAM? I just connect my phone to my PC via USB and share its RAM with my computer.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Why would I download more RAM? I just connect my phone to my PC via USB and share its RAM with my computer.

That works pretty well, but it's better if you USB to a 2nd PC...way more ram to share. Just be sure to use the front ports and not the back ones because it's faster that way.

That works pretty well, but it's better if you USB to a 2nd PC...way more ram to share. Just be sure to use the front ports and not the back ones because it's faster that way.

yup

My name is Barack Obama and I will bring great change to America, I promise to end the wars and poo gold, I shit you not!  :)

My name is Barack Obama and I will bring great change to America, I promise to end the wars and poo gold, I shit you not!  :)

My name is Vladimir Putin. Prepare to get stomped.  :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I have Windows 9. Silly people on this forum still using their Dinosaur OSes! Windows seven? don't even mention that! Windows 8? OUT OF DATE! Windows 9 is the future, everyone. Get used to it.

To apply thermal paste, you use the whole tube and spread it with a business card for optimal temperatures. More paste = more performance.

The Nvidia 9800GT performs better than the 780 ti. Why do you think it has a bigger number?! HMMM?!

Hacking is when someone is better than me on games!!1 Hacking is also known as "Camping" BTW.

Ultra ATA drives are better than Cereal ATA drives! What do YOU think DRIVES better? Something ULTRA? Or a soggy breakfast product? I think the choice is quite clear...

I don't overclock... I OGREclock.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

I have Windows 9. Silly people on this forum still using their Dinosaur OSes! Windows seven? don't even mention that! Windows 8? OUT OF DATE! Windows 9 is the future, everyone. Get used to it.

To apply thermal paste, you use the whole tube and spread it with a business card for optimal temperatures. More paste = more performance.

The Nvidia 9800GT performs better than the 780 ti. Why do you think it has a bigger number?! HMMM?!

Hacking is when someone is better than me on games!!1 Hacking is also known as "Camping" BTW.

Ultra ATA drives are better than Cereal ATA drives! What do YOU think DRIVES better? Something ULTRA? Or a soggy breakfast product? I think the choice is quite clear...

I put termalpaste on my ram and it overclock like 6900% more efficienct because my ram has a 12 core processor

Pc's are completely irrelevant in todays market. Overclocked vending machines. Now THAT is the future!

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Pc's are completely irrelevant in todays market. Overclocked vending machines. Now THAT is the future!

BS, consoles are the future!

(also, change your signature to 1400)

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

USB cables? Pfft use Wi-Fi, it's faster.

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

Breasts are disgusting, babies are far more likely to commit violent crimes and and the US is getting to thin

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Breasts are disgusting, babies are far more likely to commit violent crimes and and the US is getting to thin

I know and Obama is the best president ever 

USB cables? Pfft use Wi-Fi, it's faster.

I overclocked my wi-fi to 12-cores 

I overclocked the future so it will come to us faster