*fun blog!* pretend to be right when your wrong!

zombiepixel

GUYS I FOUND THIS GREAT SIGHT YOU CAN GET RAM FOR FREE!!! you guys should try it!

http://www.downloadmoreram.com/

i was also wondering you can put ur  harddrive space in for a faster cpu right? if i put a 1gb of spcae in my cpu i can get my 3.0 ghz to a 4.0ghz right?

Wow this has never been posted before...

I've never tried adding hard drive space to my CPU but perhaps if I add some SSD storage it'll be even faster.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I'm about to buy an ssd because my 6450 and athlon 64 4000+ cannot handle todays games, I hope I'll see a huge fps increase!

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Wow! It really works! I instantly got 16GB of RAM on my Xbox One! Now I can run Crysis 3 on Ultra settings!

10/10!

Wow! It really works! I instantly got 16GB of RAM on my Xbox One! Now I can run Crysis 3 on Ultra settings!

10/10!

i can upgrade my xbox? realy?

No, silly, you get 5 instead of 4 cores.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

i can upgrade my xbox? realy?

Yeah, totally! When you upgrade, you can change video settings like you can on PC!

i updated my graphics drivers on my PS4 and now i can un at 1440p 60 fps

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Did you know my pentium 4 beats that i7 you have on your laptop? You see, the only thing that matters in a cpu is clock frequency, and my pentium 4 runs at 3.2ghz while your i7 runs at a measly 2.9ghz, making my 10-year-old cpu superior. You wasted your money hardcore my friend.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

i updated my graphics drivers on my PS4 and now i can un at 1440p 60 fps

Only that? pfff with the 3 tb hard disc I put in MY ps4 i can run 4k surround at 144 fps all the time.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Can I update my PSP too?

Yes, I suggest a titan z.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

My ps4 has 8 cores and you only have 4 cores on your i5 lel newb

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Yes, I suggest a titan z.

Oh, nice. Should I use the mobile version of it or the full sized one? Are you sure that the VRAM is capable of running next gen games?

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

frames dont matter if you have good resolution. 1080p is a larger number then 60 fps. also if your monitor runs at 60hrtz u will be playing at 60 frames!

frames dont matter if you have good resolution. 1080p is a larger number then 60 fps. also if your monitor runs at 60hrtz u will be playing at 60 frames!

but why would i want 60 frames if the human eye can only see 24?

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Oh, nice. Should I use the mobile version of it or the full sized one? Are you sure that the VRAM is capable of running next gen games?

You don't need vram, just get an old hard drive and you can use it to store gpu data. Free 1 TB of vram!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

The full version of course, the mobile version wouldn't be an improvement over the excellent 7990 that's running the stock version of the psp. As for the vram, don't worry, if you notice framerate drops you can always upgrade it with a 64gb usb drive.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Dude, the 9590 is WAY faster than a 4960x, since it has more gigahertz. And membrane keyboards are a lot better than mechanical ones. And you need a 1500 watt power supply for a gaming rig with SLI.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I bought a 1tb samsung evo ssd to allocate it as Ram man now I have 1tb of ssd ram

P.S. this is a good post idea its funny

AMD is better than Intel.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

You don't need vram, just get an old hard drive and you can use it to store gpu data. Free 1 TB of vram!

The full version of course, the mobile version wouldn't be an improvement over the excellent 7990 that's running the stock version of the psp. As for the vram, don't worry, if you notice framerate drops you can always upgrade it with a 64gb usb drive.

Ah, sure thing. What would be a good aftermarket cooler for it? Maybe the KF2A? I've heard lot's of reviews of it. 

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

I just got an awesome laptop, has a 16 core i7 CPU, a4 r9 295x2 and 1tb of ram. I can max out all games triple 8k monitors

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."