New album from deadmau5. Aww Yeah!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

If you like deadmau5 then you should listen to Monstercat if you dont already 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

ehh sounds generic to me

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

still like his 5th album more 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

ehh sounds generic to me

That's pretty much his thing. There's some other tracks that are way more generic than that.

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Ah cool, a new album! Thanks for posting! Always love to stay on top of House music updates! :)

deadmau5 is good and everything, but a lot of his work sounds the same lately. If anyone wants to try out some new House music, try Astral Projection, Rabbit in the Moon,  Electric Universe or Fedde le Grand. B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The first part was pretty generic with the standard 1+ long minute build up. Not that great. But once it transitioned, it sounded nice. :3

The first part was pretty generic with the standard 1+ long minute build up. Not that great. But once it transitioned, it sounded nice. :3

https://soundcloud.com/mau5trap/deadmau5-featuring-colleen-dagostino-seeya

Just the intro alone is much nicer with that track. It has a funk sound to it.

I know! It's so good! :D