Im trying to become a youtube commentator...

These are my first 2 videos. My first one is waay worse than my second one. which was already bad.

who knows maybe i will get more comfortable as time moves forward but is there any glaring issue with my videos or style?

I also live stream on occasion.

Thanks for taking the time to read and if you did, watch!

I dont like orcs must die so i dont know if you did good in that respect, but from what ive seen you seem pretty good, not perfect but when you get more relaxed you will get better

i like your name to :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

please dont do cod

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It's better than the content on my channel atleast^^

And you are not screaming like a complete moron wich is a +

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Looks good, nice name too :)

Constructive criticism:

Treat it less like a tutorial and treat it more like a vlog and talk about random stuff instead of how to play the game, most people probably know how the game works if they are watching it.

Audio quality is alright but could be improved.

Watched about half the first video(Will continue in the future)

You have a very commentating-friendly voice, good video quality, good mic audio except that there's a low noise(like white noise or something) in the background which can be very annoying for the ears after a while, could be when you rendered the file or just your mic.

Otherwise as a person who doesn't play this game, I enjoyed it, will probably watch the rest of it while I eat the food that I'm cooking right now!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

People like Youtubers because of the Youtubers. A lot of us like Linus&Slicks personalities, and it's the same with the gamers. Talk about yourself, make jokes etc..

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Wow thanks guys. I will take these into account. Means alot to me.

please dont do cod

Do not worry, I am not interested in that game, it's fun i will admit, but there are better games and CoD is'nt really my personality.

Watched about half the first video(Will continue in the future)

You have a very commentating-friendly voice, good video quality, good mic audio except that there's a low noise(like white noise or something) in the background which can be very annoying for the ears after a while, could be when you rendered the file or just your mic.

Otherwise as a person who doesn't play this game, I enjoyed it, will probably watch the rest of it while I eat the food that I'm cooking right now!

That noise is wierd, i just built this pc so i may have to recech the front audio connectors in the case, but the mic is crappy too so it has to be one or the other. also using win movie maker for now. oh well. thanks for the help!

That noise is wierd, i just built this pc so i may have to recech the front audio connectors in the case, but the mic is crappy too so it has to be one or the other. also using win movie maker for now. oh well. thanks for the help!

The audio shouldn't be better in the front audio jacks, could be the mic otherwise. You should try out some other video editing software!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

i like it, some game ideas hotline miami , FTL , game dev tycoon , if you like racing grid , metro: last light, battle block theater, sim city, these are games i would like to see.I would like to know you better like  why did   you want to start making videos. :D

The audio shouldn't be better in the front audio jacks, could be the mic otherwise. You should try out some other video editing software!

I meant to type reconnect the hd audio header. and yeah i will try some other software too. are there other free ones i could use that are greater than win movie maker that you could recommend?

i like it, some game ideas hotline miami , FTL , game dev tycoon , if you like racing grid , metro: last light, battle block theater, sim city, these are games i would like to see.I would like to know you better to why are do you want to start making videos. :D

All of those games... are on my steam wish list lol. and I thought about doing one but wasnt sure if it was the right move, but i guess I will do a video to introduce myself! thanks for the feedback.

Try turning your microphone volume down, it reduces white noise.

and in editing you can always boost it if you feel the need to.

Also, you got a subscriber.

PANDANATORS ASSEMBLE!

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

You have a good voice, mature and easy to listen to. Not like alot of videos where you hear a high pitched voice sounding like a 12 year old is talking which is a ''turn-off'' for possible viewers.

Only thing you have to do is pump out the content, a video a day is what is recommended. After a while when you have more vids and most likely more subs/views you could try arranging a collab video with another youtuber that does the same thing as you and is a bit bigger in subs/views.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Like other member said,there's hissing noise in the background.

Some criticism here 

-talk more about yourself so people get to know you better.

-make a way to communicate with your audience [Ex:twitter]

-make a joke about the game or when u messed up.Personally i love that

-If you planning on making walkthrough,by the end of the series,make a conclusion what you like/dislike about the game and whether people should buy it or not

Last but not least,i wish you good luck :)

You have a good voice, mature and easy to listen to. Not like alot of videos where you hear a high pitched voice sounding like a 12 year old is talking which is a ''turn-off'' for possible viewers.

Only thing you have to do is pump out the content, a video a day is what is recommended. After a while when you have more vids and most likely more subs/views you could try arranging a collab video with another youtuber that does the same thing as you and is a bit bigger in subs/views.

a vid a day was the plan! thanks for the advice!

Like other member said,there's hissing noise in the background.

Some criticism here 

-talk more about yourself so people get to know you better.

-make a way to communicate with your audience [Ex:twitter]

-make a joke about the game or when u messed up.Personally i love that

-If you planning on making walkthrough,by the end of the series,make a conclusion what you like/dislike about the game and whether people should buy it or not

Last but not least,i wish you good luck :)

Tips 2 and 4 are especially good ideas, thanks! I have my twitter linked to my youtube but hell i just realsed that would require extra work, thats a step i wouldnt take so why should others? good help!