*sigh* Cats man

JAKEBAB

I don't understand why cat people don't just...MOVE the damn cat and teach him not to sit there x3

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

My cat likes to sleep between my monitor and my keyboard :P

But he'll walk right over the keyboard on my laptop if im using it :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'd love a cat sitting on my keyboard! :3 ._.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I don't understand why cat people don't just...MOVE the damn cat and teach him not to sit there x3

I do and im not a cat person im way more of a dog person.

my neighbours cat(now passed away) tried to sit on my keyboard once,  i hissed at it and it ran away. I miss that cat, in its later years its oddly enough was hanging around us more then our neighbours.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I hope those torrents are legal

You also appear to have the Skype virus, you should fix that asap. 

Error: 410

When I had my 750D case, one of my cats used to sit on the top of it because of the warm air coming out, then she and he found new spots to lay behind my monitors.

Has a whole god damn bed to sit and lay but nope this is apparently the comfiest spot.

rsz_img_1032.jpg

Cats love your attention(well most do), and a laptop keyboard is warmer than a non heated bed. 

WbZKlNU.jpg 

Cats are awesome. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Cats love your attention(well most do), and a laptop keyboard is warmer than a non heated bed. 

Cats are awesome. 

I have an electric blanket but he freaks out because he doesn't like being under the blanket :/

Edit: also explain this one? lol

post-1006-0-05155700-1402347687_thumb.jp

techswede, on 10 Jun 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

My cat likes to sleep between my monitor and my keyboard :P

But he'll walk right over the keyboard on my laptop if im using it :/

Omg..My cats do the same thing too. They just love my razer mousepad (that really long one) and the keyboard. Sometimes they sit on the printer or even the pc case.

I have an electric blanket but he freaks out because he doesn't like being under the blanket :/

Edit: also explain this one? lol

rsz_img_0618.jpg

He always wants to be in your line of sight because he loves attention!

PQIIp0z.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

yep, mine keeps sitting next to my face no mater what side of the bed i turn. That and she slaps me with her tail ;(

Haha I kinda wish I had a cat. Does yours like to sit on your shoulders?

tumblr_m9r2nxOSGo1ql9xm0o2_r1_250.gif

Haha I kinda wish I had a cat. Does yours like to sit on your shoulders?

tumblr_m9r2nxOSGo1ql9xm0o2_r1_250.gif

She is too fat :( i think one of my older ones did, she tend to jump up and bother my hair. But she is at moms place atm due to she is an outdoor cat.

I do rememeber when i they were kittens i had them around my shoulders when i was gaming :)

Haha I kinda wish I had a cat. 

No! cats are terrible! they shit like 3 times a day leave hair every where lay on your keyboards lol and chew your expensive astro cables (ive spent $100+ on replacement cables) oh and wake u up in the morning by purring so god damn load and sitting on your head if i could go back in time i would of never let my gf talk me into getting a cat lol but now im stuck with him for 20yrs so gotta deal with it.

She is too fat :( i think one of my older ones did, she tend to jump up and bother my hair. But she is at moms place atm due to she is an outdoor cat.

I do rememeber when i they were kittens i had them around my shoulders when i was gaming :)

ahhh god dam cats... I really want one x.x

Walking around with a cat on your shoulder haha....

No! cats are terrible! they shit like 3 times a day leave hair every where lay on your keyboards lol and chew your expensive astro cables (ive spent $100+ on replacement cables) oh and wake u up in the morning by purring so god damn load and sitting on your head if i could go back in time i would of never let my gf talk me into getting a cat lol but now im stuck with him for 20yrs so gotta deal with it.

I'm a cat person, I don't mind cleaning up after them. I'd probably get a Russian Blue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Blue

I'm a cat person, I don't mind cleaning up after them. I'd probably get a Russian Blue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Blue

Yea that's what i was going to get and my gf wanted to but then i started thinking about the kittens that get put down all the time so i ended up rescuing him.

If i could get a Serval or Lynx i wouldnt mind cleaning up for it but for just a normal cat its a pain the ass also ive always had dogs and they are no way near as hard work as a cat but i really wanna start to teach him how to use the toilet then i think it will be ok because cleaning up his poo is the thing that annoys me more than anything have u ever picked up a cats poo? like especially when they have just done it its all worm and gross and i never feel like my hands are clean :S(i dont pick it bare handed btw)

Edit: ive had 2 cats before but they were ok because they could go outside and poo and never chewed my cables.

Yea that's what i was going to get and my gf wanted to but then i started thinking about the kittens that get put down all the time so i ended up rescuing him.

If i could get a Serval or Lynx i wouldnt mind cleaning up for it but for just a normal cat its a pain the ass also ive always had dogs and they are no way near as hard work as a cat but i really wanna start to teach him how to use the toilet then i think it will be ok because cleaning up his poo is the thing that annoys me more than anything have u ever picked up a cats poo? like especially when they have just done it its all worm and gross and i never feel like my hands are clean :S(i dont pick it bare handed btw)

Edit: ive had 2 cats before but they were ok because they could go outside and poo and never chewed my cables.

Never with my bare hands but I have use tools to dispose of the waste before. *cringe*

One of the first things I'd probably try to teach my cat if I had one would probably be how to use the toilet, that litter box blasphemy really is bothersome. 

Because cats, man. If you move a cat, they'll take that as a challenge, will muster up their most sassy black woman voice and shout, in cat talk, the equivalent of "Awwwww hell nah!" One does not simply move a cat, the cat will take this as a challenge and plop back where it was perched. The only way to combat a cat is to distract with food.

Because cats, man. If you move a cat, they'll take that as a challenge, will muster up their most sassy black woman voice and shout, in cat talk, the equivalent of "Awwwww hell nah!" One does not simply move a cat, the cat will take this as a challenge and plop back where it was perched. The only way to combat a cat is to distract with food.

Depends on what type of cat you have really. Some are just lazy.

hyouka_sc_practice_by_pruzjinka-d577l2x.