Here's a little funny story

Nineshadow

So, last day I went to a very close family friend and I stood there(parents were away at a party).We went out,had a drink and looked at the Roland Gaross women finale(damn,Simona lost ;_; ).Anyway,he also brought another good friend of his with us.

After the tennis match had ended, they remember they forgot to do something : they had to write by hand all the courses at uni (they wrote them on their laptops, you know, in Word) because they have a really weird teacher who fails all students who don't do that.So,they now had to re-write all the things they wrote this year,but by hand, in a short amount of time.

However,these guys aren't that type who work hard,they're lazy,but they know how to get out of tight situations.

So,we went back home,got a few pens and a notebook and then, the unexpectable : we went to a brothel(the place where you hire prostitutes).You might be wondering, what the hell were we doing there?I was questioning the same thing.Also, I'm under 18 so what the hell would I be doing there!?

Finally, we got there.Quite a lot of women I must say,I didn't know there were so many prostitutes in my town.My friend gathers 8 girls and gives them a "test".He made them write something on the notebook and,depending on how beautiful was their writing, he picked 2.Then,we drove back home.

On the way, the girls, which were sitting on the backseat along with me, were looking quite strangely at me.Who the hell gets a 14 year old prostitutes?!

We arrive at my friend's house,the girls go and sit on a couch and my friend's friend goes to get some beer.My friend went to the 2 girls and explained what he wanted them to do : He would pay them for writing all the stuff they have to write for uni.The prostitutes were very surprised,but also happy they didn't have to just fuck somebody,they could actually do something useful!In the meanwhile,the other guy returned with whisky,not beer.My friend went to the kitchen to open the whisky bottle and he told me to lead the girls into his bedroom where they were supposed to be writing all those uni lessons.

After that, we sat on the couch and watched TV,played poker,etc.We had fun for a little while.It got to 3 AM pretty quick,my friends got kinda drunk and we decided it was time to go to sleep.My friend went in his bedroom and told the prostitutes to keep on writing in the living room where I was supposed to be sleeping ( on the sofa ).

We had a little chat ( me and the 2 girls) and I explained to them the situation.We talked some more about their life,how I was doing at school,etc. and I fall asleep(without even realizing).

I woke up in the morning when everyone else was having coffee(including the prostitutes).My mates were thanking them for what they did,we all talked some more and after some time they left.Then, my friend started laughing at the other dude of what he had done last night.Being drunk,he did quite a lot of stupid stuff(like talking to a vase to ask for a blow and thinking one of the prostitutes was his mother).

So... if you say tl;dr let me explain this shortly :

I was staying at a friend over night with another friend of his.These guys had to re-write all their uni lessons,but by hand.So, to solve this problem, they went to a "brothel" and hired 2 prostitutes to do the writing for them!

Ingenuity at its best.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Stellar life experience, good job.

However a question must be asked, if these girls were such a good choice for university coursework, why are they prostitutes and not teachers?

lol wth

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

So this is how Romanians do the college.

lmfao

Stellar life experience, good job.

The only question I have to ask is, if these girls were so good at university coursework, why are they prostitutes and not teachers?

They didn't do that.They just copied the uni courses from their laptops(in digital format) onto paper, by hand.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

They didn't do that.They just copied the uni courses from their laptops(in digital format) onto paper, by hand.

Oh! In that case that answers my doubt in the situation.

I stand by it being a stellar life experience, that'll always be a cool story to tell to people as a conversation piece because not many people have hired a group of hookers to perform tasks other than to receive their spam javelin.

This is exactly why prostitution should be legal! 

This is one of the funniest things i've read today 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This is exactly why prostitution should be legal?

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read today, but I agree fully.  :D

a different job scope : pay us to do anything. like anything

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Aka 'hand job'

:lol:

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Wow.

Also I didn't know prostitution was legal in Romania.

It isn't.

So you can just hire prostitutes to do random tasks?

Who knew? :)

Describe 'random tasks'

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Describe 'random tasks'

Anything that you'd rather not do yourself ;)

Pilates

Only in Romania...

Anything that you'd rather not do yourself ;)

Whoa there  B)

Spoiler

Than why did the Romanian government allow a brothel to be setup?

They didn't.

don-draper-slow-clap.gif

Wow! Just ..... WOW....

Details separate people.

Than why is it there?

Are you telling me there are no hookers where you live?

Wouldn't it be easier to hire them for the professor?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.