I suck at Algebra and i have an exam tommorow... :(

ForeseenVisionz

I am studying linear and simultaneous equations right now. I HATE THEM

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

I had exams last week, just revise on the rules and equations and how to solve them. Thats what I have done, but everyone's brain works different. Worst thing you can do is Stress

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

I don't know what a gradient is.We don't have that term in Romanian D:

Gradient is "change in y ÷ change in x" and is represented by m on a graph equation "y = mx + c" (eg y=2x+3 the gradient is 2). I would format this post better but I'm on mobile right now.

@op I guess I'm a bit late now but when multiplying fractions together, multiply the tops together and the bottoms together then simplify. Remember when multiplying "a x b+c", it becomes "ab + ac" and not "ab + c" or any combination thereof. Good luck and I can assure you that I am feeling worse for my English exam on Tuesday.

HTTP/2 203

what am i doing wrong? mainly i struggle with simplifying.... like how do you work out question 2 for starters....  :unsure:  

http://i.imgur.com/A3aYHSD.jpg

also how do you do number 2 on a cas calculator t1 nspire cx?

i cri evritim  :(

So you are going to suck in the exam tomorrow but on the up side is says Satisfactory so you are good. One more thing i noticed is that you seem to suck at english too. What is "i cri evritim"

Let me help you get better though....If you do not get better grades you may end up like this guy and you don't want that. His manager had to clean shit off the floor, yes shit you heard me. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

So you are going to suck in the exam tomorrow but on the up side is says Satisfactory so you are good. One more thing i noticed is that you seem to suck at english too. What is "i cri evritim"

Let me help you get better though....If you do not get better grades you may end up like this guy and you don't want that. His manager had to clean shit off the floor, yes shit you heard me. 

nah nah its actually quite ok now... thanks to @Cacao for all the help.

i just got shocked all of a sudden for my first exam, other than that took me like 3 hrs to learn it all back ;p

ive got it all up in my head now so i will pass easily..well hopefully xD^_^

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

nah nah its actually quite ok now... thanks to @Cacao for all the help.

i just got shocked all of a sudden for my first exam, other than that took me like 3 hrs to learn it all back ;p

ive got it all up in my head now so i will pass easily..well hopefully xD^_^

Also, if one correct answer out of five questions gave you a C try to answer two  questions correctly that has to equal to a B-

Also, if one correct answer out of five questions gave you a C try to answer two  questions correctly that has to equal to a B-

that was just the first page lol

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

that was just the first page lol

Oh.

Yep, and also do learn this stuff, you'd be surprised with how widely it is adapted and used. If you want to study anything in science, engineering, business and even law (I know people who failed law exams because they couldn't calculated damages). Maths is critical regardless how much you hate it. My tip? Learn to love it  ;)

Yep, and also do learn this stuff, you'd be surprised with how widely it is adapted and used. If you want to study anything in science, engineering, business and even law (I know people who failed law exams because they couldn't calculated damages). Maths is critical regardless how much you hate it. My tip? Learn to love it  ;)

My tip is to just learn how to do it correctly and keep the love for something you really love. :P

www.wolframalpha.com

you can thank me later

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I believe it is just referring to the slope of the graph.

ok i get most of it expcept for that one last part, how did u turn c = -15/2 into -7 1/2?

looks like youve been taken care of here for most of your questions.

I'm a whiz at this stuff, if you need anymore help before your exam don't hesitate to post or PM :)

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

ok i get most of it expcept for that one last part, how did u turn c = -15/2 into -7 1/2?

7+7 = 14

8+8 = 16

what could POSSIBLY give 15???

just kidding, but don't worry, as you see the solution is easy: 15/2 = 14/2 + 1/2 = 7 + 1/2 (I hope this part is clear 15/2 = 14/2 + 1/2)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It also seems that "slope" would  have been a more accurate word in this case: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradient

By the way "gradient" is used in Romanian too (at least there is a wikipedia article about it).