The cheapest..good thing?

What is the cheapest mechanical gaming keyboard and gaming mouse that you could possibly buy that will actually last and be comfortaable, reliable, and good to use??

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

There isn't one. Expect to spend between 85-120 bucks. The just don't make 50-60$ mech keyboards that are good. I don't even know of any of the top of my head.

CM Storm's Quickfire Rapid is probably the best, cheapest keyboard you'll find. The one with blue switches tends to be cheapest, which you might be able to find for $65-$70 on a good day (there's a few people selling it below $70, but I don't know which US retailers are trustworthy. I seem to recall Superbiiz may be). The black switch version is also going fairly cheap at $71 from Walmart. Both are cheap at a place called Provantage, but I've never heard of them. Cheapest gaming mouse would be the Logitech G400. Anything else either isn't as good, or isn't as robust.

Edit: Oh, this isn't a bad deal either, though I'd still go with the Quickfire Rapid. CM Storm are more deserving of your money and it'll match the G400 better, too.

One thing i learned with computers, dont buy the cheapest you can find because in the long run itll cost you more than buying something good now!

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

G400 and Quickfire Rapid!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

What is the cheapest mechanical gaming keyboard and gaming mouse that you could possibly buy that will actually last and be comfortaable, reliable, and good to use??

The cheapest I've seen is the Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition at $70 CAD, and ironically it's the best keyboard I've ever tried. Even better than the Blackwidow Ultimate that I purchased for $130 CAD.

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=78285&vpn=RZ03-00810200-R3U1&manufacture=Razer&promoid=1360

The cheapest mech KB I could find in my neck of the wood, that uses authentice Cherry switches is this:

Armaggeddon MKA-3 Black Hornet Cherry Red

20130413_193141_zps79decaf2.jpg

Price of mech KB here is simply nutz, so the price I'd paid for it could easily have gone into a CM Storm Quick Fire TK elsewhere, with some cash left over. Beware of mech KB's that are advertised as using 'China made Red switches', these do not use Cherry switches.....yes, they sound and feel like the original, but there the longevity and quality issue to contend with. There is another Armaggeddon KB that uses this China made switches, I was fortunate to not have gotten it as I'd wanted something with backlight. Whatever KB OP wishes to buy at a low price, just be sure it uses the real and good stuff.....umm, I mean switch. To verify that iy does use Cherry Reds, I popped out a random cap and saw this:

20130415_191543_zps6c6e416e.jpg

Still, that it uses authentic Cherry Red is one thing, now it boils down to material used and build quality (I don't think it ahs metal mounts, at least, that's what I've been told by a Ducky distributer here)....that's where brands like Ducky and Filco stand out. I'm also considering a very high end KMAC with silver bezel and is backlit, but the sucker's going to cost me about 450USD all in, which is why I'm balking.....man, I can buy another HD7970 with that!

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Quickfire Rapid, I think we can all agree on that.

Folding for LTT since April 2016.