XPLOR beat us in members

LukaP
Go to solution Solved by Wauthar,

Was actually counting the affiliates on the orgs today.

Xplor 81% affiliates

Imp. 0.3%

Test 75%

UOLTT 12%

LAMP 13%

Someone made a full analysis of the orgs members on Reddit the other day. If only the "real" members are counted, Imperium would be the biggest org, followed by us and then LAMP. Like the old days, let's say :)

To give a small indication of how big we really are: 0.47 of all organizations have 100+ members. Let that sink in. ;)

Here is the link, for the one's interested:

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/26nja1/i_pulled_all_the_organization_data_i_could_think/

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/26nja1/i_pulled_all_the_organization_data_i_could_think/cht3okj

they are steadily rising in member count today due to mass invites.

discuss your thoughts on this here :)

i think its a fair, but slightly dirty tactic, but if it works for them... and that maybe we should try it too, especially with the Op RS being close to finish, as we will get loads more recognition

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

wasnt aware there was a competition ._.

Linus and Slick talk about it every WAN show :P

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

thanks for reminding me to watch this weeks one, missed it :( never heard them talk about it, ill listen for it now :P

I've been watching every wan show, and I haven't heard them say that it's a competition.

They talk about how great it is that we have a community that's so excited about star citizen, but nothing about a competition 

thanks for reminding me to watch this weeks one, missed it :( never heard them talk about it, ill listen for it now :P

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I've been watching every wan show, and I haven't heard them say that it's a competition.

They talk about how great it is that we have a community that's so excited about star citizen, but nothing about a competition 

They talk about how they're up there in numbers and stuff and beating others, so I assumed they were talking competition. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

yeah do watch it, im featured in it :P

its not that its a competition, but the higher we are the more members we can also get, and the more members we have, the more operations we can sucessfully complete

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

It is a legitimate strategy, but it sucks that we aren't 2nd anymore :(

It isn't a competition to have the highest numbers (some say it is), but it was nice to be "that one with the high number of members" for a while.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

yeah do watch it, im featured in it :P

its not that its a competition, but the higher we are the more members we can also get, and the more members we have, the more operations we can sucessfully complete

Yeah for like 5 seconds (yea I'm jealous)

I'd rather have quality over quantity, people who want to be here.

Sorta feels bad the amount of effort @ixi_your_face and the others put into that gift for the limelight to be stolen by the masses who didn't even know we were doing it.

Yeah for like 5 seconds (yea I'm jealous) 

yeeeeees, let the jealousy flow through you 

Anyone hear actually got an invite?

some did. i did just a minute ago

some did. i did just a minute ago

I'm obviously not cool enough.

Do you think they are just periodically going through the largest org lists?

I'm obviously not cool enough.

Do you think they are just periodically going through the largest org lists?

possible. or citizenlist alphabetically or something

Well, I am just sitting here, watching the org page and waiting when it will happen: XPLOR is going to pass Imperium.

As of now, only 12 members left between them.

This comment will be obsolete tomorrow...

EDIT:

91d62.jpg

Edited by Wauthar

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

yeah I'm hearing the Imperium members bitching at them on the forums 

I don't want to risk being banned on this forum for all of the excessive rage and swears I can put into my comment in regards to how I feel about this situation.

I've already complained on the Org chat on the RSI page anyway.

I got few invites (not from xplor), I also got one just recently from a rather weird guy with a space bear. Man what is the world coming to.

I'm against mass invites, I'm damn sure ixi and blade have there hands full already.

Does he love spoons too?

Well, I am just sitting here, watching the org page and waiting when it will happen: XPLOR is going to pass Imperium.

As of now, only 12 members left between them.

This comment will be obsolete tomorrow...

EDIT:

91d62.jpg

lol how?

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.