XPLOR beat us in members

LukaP
Go to solution Solved by Wauthar,

Was actually counting the affiliates on the orgs today.

Xplor 81% affiliates

Imp. 0.3%

Test 75%

UOLTT 12%

LAMP 13%

Someone made a full analysis of the orgs members on Reddit the other day. If only the "real" members are counted, Imperium would be the biggest org, followed by us and then LAMP. Like the old days, let's say :)

To give a small indication of how big we really are: 0.47 of all organizations have 100+ members. Let that sink in. ;)

Here is the link, for the one's interested:

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/26nja1/i_pulled_all_the_organization_data_i_could_think/

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/26nja1/i_pulled_all_the_organization_data_i_could_think/cht3okj

How about now?

did we lose one member? also get on chat duchess...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

How about now?

9259U.jpg

Fucking disgusting...

Absolutely, positively, for all that is fuckery this is bloody pathetic.

They only way to fairly express my contempt towards this and the affiliate system is if I typed out, typed, no copy/paste, the word FUCK about fifty million FUCKING times.

I swear I need to get a personal assistant who does nothing but censor everything I say.

Does he love spoons too?

Hmm yeah i believe so, How did you know? D:

It seems Xplor is more of a secondary Org to 80% of the members.

There are also a fair number of "redacted" and "hidden" members. lol

And yeah they are mass spamming invites with a copy/pasted wall of well written text apparently lol. 

Well they may have tons of people but we have quality people.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Fucking disgusting...

Absolutely, positively, for all that is fuckery this is bloody pathetic.

They only way to fairly express my contempt towards this and the affiliate system is if I typed out, typed, no copy/paste, the word FUCK about fifty million FUCKING times.

I swear I need to get a personal assistant who does nothing but censor everything I say.

i think this xplor thing will backfire, but who knows

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

It's funny as they are the only org to succeed with the mass invites

It's funny as they are the only org to succeed with the mass invites

Maybe it's just their talented writing (didn't get any invite so I wouldn't know, but judging from the RSI forums they made quite the impression...)

They should write a novel and be done with it.

Yeah as most of their members are not full members but rather affiliates looking to get in on a big org they will have problems. most of their members loyalties lay elsewhere so when asked to do things for explor it will most likely be a rather large no!

Secondly they have annoyed a lot of the other orgs by their tactics, so they have not got a great starting point in my opinion.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Secondly they have annoyed a lot of the other orgs by their tactics, so they have not got a great starting point in my opinion.

Indeed, I'm guessing they might not get a lot of non-aggression pacts with the other big orgs (ie. Imperium, LAMP, us, etc.) because of that.

Indeed, I'm guessing they might not get a lot of non-aggression pacts with the other big orgs (ie. Imperium, LAMP, us, etc.) because of that.

Non aggression pacts I think we should aim to have with all major orgs (at least in the beginning) and they are a major player now regardless of their boorish behavior, it is senseless beating your head against an enemy's front lines no matter how infuriating they are, if all it does is deplete your own forces. However it is when we come along to trade agreements and territory disputes that they would have a hard time.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

so wait

they are sending mass invites

how is this tolerated ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Non aggression pacts I think we should aim to have with all major orgs (at least in the beginning) and they are a major player now regardless of their boorish behavior, it is senseless beating your head against an enemy's front lines no matter how infuriating they are, if all it does is deplete your own forces. However it is when we come along to trade agreements and territory disputes that they would have a hard time.

diplomacy is a must, the sooner the better

i liked xplor before the mass invites, its like spamming games or pls like my page on facebook...

i think we must aim alliance or at least non agression with the following:

test, lamp, ta

imperium, serenity, pitchfork, the pack and other big orgs

not really sure how to react to xplor atm

so wait

they are sending mass invites

how is this tolerated ?

it is :)

i am 61% sure many orgs tried this in some degree.

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

have we cause i don't see like super influx of people xD

but yeah non-agression pacts would help since we are mostly scattered at the moment 

I think it's fair if we more or less just hold a sort of peace with the major Orgs until we've all settled into the game and have gotten our bearings.

It wouldn't sit well with me if as soon as people started playing they get sweeped by a group of fat and sweaty fucks who had played the game non-stop for three days so that they could master it.

I may be able to pull in some members through the other forum that I'm active in, but it's a mainly console gaming forum, but there's some PC gamers here and there. It's not much, but we need all the support that we can get.

COMIC SANS

We are in the top 3 and we didn't even do mass invites. I think that says something.  :)

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Interesting post on Reddit. Someone data mined the org info on the official website:

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/26nja1/i_pulled_all_the_organization_data_i_could_think/

According to this we are technically #2 Org in regards to actual members (not counting affiliate members)

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/26nja1/i_pulled_all_the_organization_data_i_could_think/cht3okj

Interesting post on Reddit. Someone data mined the org info on the official website:

According to this we are technically #2 Org in regards to actual members (not counting affiliate members)

I assume imperium are first in that case?

Nvm I just checked and yes. The order is basically what it was before the affiliate system was introduced.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

I wouldn't be too concerned. 

I did, however, turn down several of their invitations. They were really spamming those invites.

OULTT knocked into 4th largest org. We're outta the top 3 people.

OULTT knocked into 4th largest org. We're outta the top 3 people.

meh, any members we would get from being the 3rd wouldnt really be very active here i think, so we wont be at a loss, but it is sad to see how a small change in the system can fuck everythinh up

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

meh, any members we would get from being the 3rd wouldnt really be very active here i think, so we wont be at a loss, but it is sad to see how a small change in the system can fuck everythinh up

Personally, I highly doubt Xplor, made up of 70% affiliates; will be able to properly field any of its large numbers. 

I still believe we'll be fine. 

Personally, I highly doubt Xplor, made up of 70% affiliates; will be able to properly field any of its large numbers. 

I still believe we'll be fine. 

we will, most of XPLORs members are loyal to their main orgs, and will ditch xplor as soon as they are needed. so they are still a small org in essence

we will, most of XPLORs members are loyal to their main orgs, and will ditch xplor as soon as they are needed. so they are still a small org in essence

I agree 100%

I think the only real threat to LTT is Imperium, not only in terms of numbers; but in terms of ideology.