XPLOR beat us in members

LukaP
Go to solution Solved by Wauthar,

Was actually counting the affiliates on the orgs today.

Xplor 81% affiliates

Imp. 0.3%

Test 75%

UOLTT 12%

LAMP 13%

Someone made a full analysis of the orgs members on Reddit the other day. If only the "real" members are counted, Imperium would be the biggest org, followed by us and then LAMP. Like the old days, let's say :)

To give a small indication of how big we really are: 0.47 of all organizations have 100+ members. Let that sink in. ;)

Here is the link, for the one's interested:

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/26nja1/i_pulled_all_the_organization_data_i_could_think/

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/26nja1/i_pulled_all_the_organization_data_i_could_think/cht3okj

I suppose I could, they seem to fans of Linus well some of the mods others lean more towards tek syndicate.

Edit: Sent a join request.

I suppose I could, they seem to fans of Linus well some of the mods others lean more towards tek syndicate.

Edit: Sent a join request.

huh, to that first line?

welcome to the UOLTT (when @ixi_your_face can be bothered to accept people) #blameixi

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

huh, to that first line?

welcome to the UOLTT (when @ixi_your_face can be bothered to accept people) #blameixi

I accept everyone every day! #BlameKojima

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Fair enough :) its your choice. Im like you, i love to jump into chat, even tho its at most 10people there, and talk and joke and help eachother. Even found someone to fly simulators with :) to me its less about being the best and more about fun fun fun :) and that we have already without the game. Im relatively sure there will be at most 100 active people in the org when the game starts, and it doesnt bother me at all. Because i know these people will be there if i need help, and i will be there for them. And we will have fun in the meanwhile :P

Hey, you fly sims? Do you play DCS by any chance? I can't find anybody willing to fly f-15 from time to time.

Hey, you fly sims? Do you play DCS by any chance? I can't find anybody willing to fly f-15 from time to time.

i do occasionally. but not alot. as i dont have much time. maybe in the summer

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

i do occasionally. but not alot. as i dont have much time. maybe in the summer

Sure,

Let me know if you ever feel like leaving space for a sec and flying some 20th century stuff :)

Sure,

Let me know if you ever feel like leaving space for a sec and flying some 20th century stuff :)

i shall indeed. tho i fly the warthog

I'm the sim guy here (Even if Luka has a PPL..). I mainly only fly FSX though, so no fighting.

I'm the sim guy here (Even if Luka has a PPL..). I mainly only fly FSX though, so no fighting.

Paid Personal Leave?

Man i haven't played a real Flight sim for ages, Do you guys have any recommendations for something light and something more advance later down the line?

Paid Personal Leave?

Man i haven't played a real Flight sim for ages, Do you guys have any recommendations for something light and something more advance later down the line?

Private Pilots Licence.

I mainly use Microsoft FSX. It's easy without addons, but it can get complicated with addons. I always fly on VATSIM, it provides real Air Traffic Control. (Volunteers go through training to become an ATC)

Consider joining the LTT Virtual Airline, we're still setting up but will be done soon.

http://www.lttva.com

Private Pilots Licence.

I mainly use Microsoft FSX. It's easy without addons, but it can get complicated with addons. I always fly on VATSIM, it provides real Air Traffic Control. (Volunteers go through training to become an ATC)

Consider joining the LTT Virtual Airline, we're still setting up but will be done soon.

http://www.lttva.com

Cool, ill save the link and check back weekly till its done. meanwhile i´ll check out FSX.

Cool, ill save the link and check back weekly till its done. meanwhile i´ll check out FSX.

You should be able to get it dirt cheap on Amazon. 

Addons are incredibly expensive. Normally the planes load in already started up, but there is a modded config file that makes them load cold and dark.

I highly recommend the PMDG 747 and 777, but you might not want to buy them *cough*. 

There are plenty of graphics mods out there.

No fighting? It's like driving with no engine :)

i shall indeed. tho i fly the warthog

Warthog is patiently waiting in line for me. For now I have to get my head around the fighters. 

Warthog is patiently waiting in line for me. For now I have to get my head around the fighters. 

meh, even the warthog is fucking impossible... the learning curve is like, vertical... dont know one thing? bam youre dead. and were not even sorry xD

meh, even the warthog is fucking impossible... the learning curve is like, vertical... dont know one thing? bam youre dead. and were not even sorry xD

hahaha true, that's why I started with fighters. F-15 doesn't have a clickable cockpit so there's less buttons to worry about and I can concentrate more on what I'm actually trying do achieve in the mission :D

No fighting? It's like driving with no engine :)

Fighter simulators are not proper simulators.

Fighter simulators are not proper simulators.

oh if you tried DCS you would be proven FCKING WRONG! :P and yeah you are the resident simulator freak :*

oh if you tried DCS you would be proven FCKING WRONG! :P and yeah you are the resident simulator freak :*

You can't even tune a radio in FSX! You can't say that DSC is complicated!

Try flying a PMDG 747. And by flying, I mean program the FMC for a SID have it calculate the V1, program the STAR and have it autoland.

Try flying a PMDG 747. And by flying, I mean program the FMC for a SID have it calculate the V1, program the STAR and have it autoland.

as far as I know you can do this kinda detailed radio operation in dcs a-10c warthog. Also Falcon BMS is quite datailed.

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME IN THE F18!!!!

as far as I know you can do this kinda detailed radio operation in dcs a-10c warthog. Also Falcon BMS is quite datailed.

YEAH you can and you must.... and after a few flights, you get to know it

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME IN THE F18!!!! YEAH you can and you must.... and after a few flights, you get to know it

Pfffffffft. You've flown a fighter in real life!

Pfffffffft. You've flown a fighter in real life!

twas a yugoslav thing...not really complicated... also, listen in school you dipshit xD