what's the best free way of keeping my bot online for atleast a day

so i made a bot following this tutorial  right now it's a very simple bot just reads message and posts a reaction image or meme, but the method to keep the bot online on replit is now paid, and I don't have any dineros, so is there a way to keep my bot online for atleast 24 hours without any interaction and how do i import my file to that while keeping the env secrets and stuff, i tried pythonanywhere.com but it just won't connect to discord, please help me out

29 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

so i made a bot following this tutorial  right now it's a very simple bot just reads message and posts a reaction image or meme, but the method to keep the bot online on replit is now paid, and I don't have any dineros, so is there a way to keep my bot online for atleast 24 hours without any interaction and how do i import my file to that while keeping the env secrets and stuff, i tried pythonanywhere.com but it just won't connect to discord, please help me out

If you're on a laptop/PC you can just host it on there, keep it on for 24 hours.

Main PC [ CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with H150i ELITE CAPPELIX  GPU Nvidia 3090 FE  MBD ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A  RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB@5600MHz  PSU HX1000i  Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic  Monitor LG UltraGear 1440p 32" Nano IPS@180Hz  Keyboard Keychron Q6 with Kailh Box Switch Jade  Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight  Microphone Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter & GoXLR ]

Server [ CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G  GPU Intel ARC A380  RAM Corsair VEGEANCE LPX 64GB  Storage 16TB EXOS ]

Phone [ Google Pixel 8 Pro, 256GB, Snow ]

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You could self host for now? Just run it on a pc at home.

2 minutes ago, Zalosath said:

If you're on a laptop/PC you can just host it on there, keep it on for 24 hours.

That's the problem I can't keep my PC running 24/7

2 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

CloudFlare workers? https://discord.com/developers/docs/tutorials/hosting-on-cloudflare-workers

Main PC [ CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with H150i ELITE CAPPELIX  GPU Nvidia 3090 FE  MBD ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A  RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB@5600MHz  PSU HX1000i  Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic  Monitor LG UltraGear 1440p 32" Nano IPS@180Hz  Keyboard Keychron Q6 with Kailh Box Switch Jade  Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight  Microphone Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter & GoXLR ]

Server [ CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G  GPU Intel ARC A380  RAM Corsair VEGEANCE LPX 64GB  Storage 16TB EXOS ]

Phone [ Google Pixel 8 Pro, 256GB, Snow ]

3 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

Well simply put 24/7 free hosting is a loss for any company so they simply wont do it. Pretty much with no money the option is self host, find some small startup that does "free" hosting to attract customers or well bust

30 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Well simply put 24/7 free hosting is a loss for any company so they simply wont do it. Pretty much with no money the option is self host, find some small startup that does "free" hosting to attract customers or well bust

i dont need to 24/7 just need it to be online for 24 hours until last message

4 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

Rent a cheap VPS (~1$ a month):
https://lowendbox.com/blog/1-vps-1-usd-vps-per-month/

Or dick around with "free" hosting services, which will without a doubt at some point cease being free or severily cripple the service.

well until i get a raspberyy pi this seems the most economical option yet

Surely you can use your [android] phone. People keep them on 24/7. 

Install https://termux.dev/en/ and then python 3 and you are good to go. Don't forget to set wakelock to prevent the operating system from sleeping, killing, and freezing your python script 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Maybe you can use Oracle free tier?

Not sure if it is within their terms thought.

Along with oracle free tier and cloudflare workers, GCP (google) also has a free tier for some of their services, so you could give it a try with a regular VPS instance or some serveless offering

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga