Hooooly crap, just flashed for the first time :D

So after much googling and googling and googling and on and on and on. And then taking some risks I was finally able to....Flash a ROM for the first time!

I put a Sense 6 + Kitkat Rom on my M7 and my god I am happy. :D

Just shows how much doing research yourself and persistence can do, also _ASSASSIN_ gave me a pointer in the right direction.

that's highly inappropriate.

I hope they're at least not children, you fiend. 

Err... lol.

Your avatar doesn't help. :D

lol why sense? Might aswell go full AOSP since it's much more fun with those ROMs.

lol why sense? Might aswell go full AOSP since it's much more fun with those ROMs.

I like Sense. :P It's just a style I enjoy greatly, looks neat imo.

I flashed the Viper one, it said to use TWRP but I used CWM, still worked luckily.

I like Sense. :P It's just a style I enjoy greatly, looks neat imo.

I flashed the Viper one, it said to use TWRP but I used CWM, still worked luckily.

what recovery you make doesn't matter, also TWRP masterrace, CWM is trash compared to it ;)

also AOSP is much neater than Sense. The only thing I can give to sense is the recents but if you get a ROM with Slimkat recents, then why would you stick with sense at all?

here's a video demoing it

what recovery you make doesn't matter, also TWRP masterrace, CWM is trash compared to it ;)

also AOSP is much neater than Sense. The only thing I can give to sense is the recents but if you get a ROM with Slimkat recents, then why would you stick with sense at all?

I think the opposite because TWRP never worked for me. > : ( CWM is god!

Oh and it looks neat, but I just took this leap and have Sense all installed, I am good for now. :)

I think the opposite because TWRP never worked for me. > : ( CWM is god!

Oh and it looks neat, but I just took this leap and have Sense all installed, I am good for now. :)

TWRP has a ton more features but I guess for the average joe CWM works. But yeah you should totally try a AOSP based rom on the M7. Quite nice.

that's highly inappropriate.

I hope they're at least not children, you fiend. 

Son of a bitch I was going to come in here and make a similar comment, your avatar made it better than mine would have been though lol :D

Also, use of the word 'fiend' added to the glory.

hmmm naw ill stick with my old sense 5 over that slimkat.

hmmm naw ill stick with sense over that slimkat.

I just don't like the sense skin in general. That and sense is also much more limiting feeling to me. When I purchased the device originally, since it was android I thought I could do a lot, with the 4.1.2 that originally came with it, barely anything. BTW Slimrom's have the awesome feature of global GAPPS dark mode. So amazing to not have your eyes burn from the bright whites of youtube and google playstore at night

I just don't like the sense skin in general. That and sense is also much more limiting feeling to me. When I purchased the device originally, since it was android I thought I could do a lot, with the 4.1.2 that originally came with it, barely anything. BTW Slimrom's have the awesome feature of global GAPPS dark mode. So amazing to not have your eyes burn from the bright whites of youtube and google playstore at night

Huh? Burning white, well my brightness is 1/3 all the time because i se no point in having it above 50%, i aint blind.

Huh? Burning white, well ny brightness is 1/3 all the time because i se bo point in having it above 50%, i aint blind.

so what? I put brightness down the the lowest and it's still absurdly bright in the middle of the night.

Sounds like a bad display.

could be, or maybe just because I'm trying to sleep and I've been sleeping for 2 hours and woke up and my eyes haven't adjusted to how bright the display is :P

Holy balls it can do landscape mode on a phone! Jeebus!

So after much googling and googling and googling and on and on and on. And then taking some risks I was finally able to....Flash a ROM for the first time!

I put a Sense 6 + Kitkat Rom on my M7 and my god I am happy. :D

Just shows how much doing research yourself and persistence can do, also _ASSASSIN_ gave me a pointer in the right direction.

The title man, damn

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

I was braver... i think...

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/gpu/omg-gtx-480-flashed-gtx-580-bios/133531

And no, i do not go to Tek anymore, was a long time ago, and that is how it shall stay.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW