Fast food thread?

Mooshi

And it tastes much worse than home-made stuff.

I can make a burger in less time than it takes to drive to McDonalds, and for less money, thats 100x better for you and tastes 50x better than a McProbablyMeat, so I don't get it.

Think of fast food like a B movie. It's not going to win any awards and the effects are terribly cheesy, but it's so bad that it's good. Sometimes you crave something bad. Also, depends on situation. When I used to work nightshifts, the last thing on my mind was forcing myself to make something when I got home when there were Mcdonald's biscuits on the way home.

And it tastes much worse than home-made stuff.

I can make a burger in less time than it takes to drive to McDonalds, and for less money, thats 100x better for you and tastes 50x better than a McProbablyMeat, so I don't get it.

I premake food for the week using awesome spices by www.flavorgod.com he makes them all from scratch, and made to order.. makes food taste sooo good

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I premake food for the week using awesome spices by www.flavorgod.com he makes them all from scratch, and made to order.. makes food taste sooo good

Oh. I just use store spices at Winco.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I like this guy, it's healthy stuff without any of the super trendy crap that people do thats actually really bad for you.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

IT BURNS SO GOOD.

That's what she said...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

McDonalds McFlurries are AMAZING.

Adding on pounds of flab.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I got one today. With 2 cheeseburgers to go along with it.

-.- Why, America, WHY????

Torchy's Tacos here in Austin

It's expensive but it's well worth it

OMG looks so worth it.... So hungry right now...

OMG looks so worth it.... So hungry right now...

best tacos ever, not even local restraunts can top them imo, texture and taste and sauce just so good.

best tacos ever, not even local restraunts can top them imo, texture and taste and sauce just so good.

How much to ship one to mee. I must HAS ONE!

Disclaimer: Retarded Language intended. 

How much to ship one to mee. I must HAS ONE!

Disclaimer: Retarded Language intended. 

lol gimme $16 and I'll ship you one

lol gimme $16 and I'll ship you one

:D

Do they have like Ice box shippers so it doesnt spoil?

I shall try these if I ever make it to Austin some day.

:D

Do they have like Ice box shippers so it doesnt spoil?

I'll just throw in some ice lel

chicken_biscut_bacon_whataburger.jpg

Chicken, cheese, bacon and honey to top it off.

Dayum, thats like pure fatt I can like see the fatt :o

I shall try these if I ever make it to Austin some day.

dude they are in dallas too.. get them, like now.

They serve breakfast tacos 24/7. So amazing

I usually get

Baja Shrimp

Fried Avocado

Trailerpark (get it "trashy")

Migas

Republican

Try them some time you totally won't regret it ;)

dude they are in dallas too.. get them, like now.

They serve breakfast tacos 24/7. So amazing

I usually get

Baja Shrimp

Fried Avocado

Trailerpark (get it "trashy")

Migas

Republican

Try them some time you totally won't regret it ;)

WHAT...WHY WAS I NOT AWARE OF THIS

WHAT...WHY WAS I NOT AWARE OF THIS

because Austin always has the best food, and then if these restaurants get big enough, they move the Houston and Dallas ;)

because Austin always has the best food, and then if these restaurants get big enough, they move the Houston and Dallas ;)

Stop making me jealous.... New Jersey has nothing.... I mean nothing good. Its just a basic super overpopulated, soon to be wasteland. 

Stop making me jealous.... New Jersey has nothing.... I mean nothing good. Its just a basic super overpopulated, soon to be wasteland. 

well, I just mean tex-mex, that's all we have here that's "amazing" other than BBQ and burgers.

well, I just mean tex-mex, that's all we have here that's "amazing" other than BBQ and burgers.

Tex-mex and grilled beef is still damned good. :D

I think on my bday, I shall get some Austin approved tacos.