Fast food thread?

Mooshi

I just checked and sadly the Canadian branch doesn't have the Lust Deluxe, just the standard Lust, it's still good just not quite as fancy.

:( aw disappointed... just have to add to it then.

Why do i even read this thread? I hate all food

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Zero's makes the best subs and pizza hands down. Also Cup noodle, because they taste sooo good.

CupNoodle.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

A kebab pizza with kebab sauce and fries. I just ordered one since you guys made me so damn hungry. 

But the one i ordered has the super spicy kebab sauce. And i don't mean just "spicy" I mean it burns all the way through your digestive system.

And when it contacts air again on the other side you melt the damn toilet. But it's soo good!

IMG_1738-1024x768_zpsedeb33a4.jpg

Oh!! man you're sick i hate you and hate ME for reading this,....AHHHHHWWWW!!!!!!!!!  Mighty God i want this so BAADLY.

Don't get mad, get even...

Oh!! man you're sick i hate you and hate ME for reading this,....AHHHHHWWWW!!!!!!!!!  Mighty God i want this so BAADLY.

Im eating it right now. And i can tell you. It's absolutely delicious  :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"